The College Basketball Post

:nerd:

Towns is probably my second favorite guy in this class.

Its rare to find a seven footer, that skilled and smart who is competitive and seems to love playing basketball.

7 footers can get away with: I just play this sport because I'm tall, but Towns seems like a basketball junkie.

McAdoo officially declared.

Time for Meeks and Johnson to EAT :pimp:

Hope my man, Isaiah Hicks takes advantage of his bigger role too.

I hope Roy really takes advantage of Kennedy Meeks vision and passing, big guys with that type of intelligence are rare.

I'm a big fan.

I just hope he doesn't pull a Josh Smith and pack on 50 pounds during the off season. :x :smh:

I hope Roy really takes advantage of Kennedy Meeks vision and passing, big guys with that type of intelligence are rare.

I'm a big fan.

I just hope he doesn't pull a Josh Smith and pack on 50 pounds during the off season.
sick.gif
mean.gif
dont say that 
laugh.gif

What exactly is Lavin doing out there in Queens?

Losing his job. Can't see him keeping his job after next year. Jakarr out/Obekpa out, team will be horrible.

Feel bad for Rysheed cause he can be really, really good and now he has to deal with playing with trash :smh:

Lavin's got little to no room for error next year. Saying his seat is hot is an understatement.

It's a shame that SJU STILL hasn't recovered from the Pitt incident from close to 10 years ago. It's a damn joke.

Hope they stoop low next year and just take Masiello :nerd:

Honestly, I'd be all for it....

****....I think we all know the outcome next year, so I wish they would have expedited the process at at least made an offer to Orlando Antigua.

It is what it is...SMH.

Someone needs to fill Tyler's minutes though. Going to be nice to see Quinn's development next year, finally with the keys to the show, unquestioned senior leader, with so much talent to work with. Kid is going to kill it next year :pimp:

Someone needs to fill Tyler's minutes though. Going to be nice to see Quinn's development next year, finally with the keys to the show, unquestioned senior leader, with so much talent to work with. Kid is going to kill it next year
pimp.gif
Keys? What keys? Tyus was handed those months ago.

I mentioned last page that Jay Will is a possibility to come on the staff. Cwell mentioned also. Not looking like Wojo is gonna take Scheyer with him

Wojo had an interesting quote on the Dan Patrick show this morning
Paul Pabst ‏ @ PaulPabst34m
"I wouldn't be surprised (if he stays)" Steve Wojciechowski on Jabari Parker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom