The College Basketball Post

Well, since Late Night in the Phog is tonight, guess I'll hop back into this thread...

Gonna be a fun year, KU definitely has a shot to cut down the nets, along with a lot of other squads...Arizona, Duke, UNC, Kentucky to name a few...

Well, since Late Night in the Phog is tonight, guess I'll hop back into this thread...

Gonna be a fun year, KU definitely has a shot to cut down the nets, along with a lot of other squads...Arizona, Duke, UNC, Kentucky to name a few...
Is it televised? What channel?

Is it televised? What channel?
Not sure if trolling...but no.

Late Night is honestly overrated IMO...it's fun for like 20 minutes out of 3 hours, waiting in line for it just isn't worth it.

Late Night is honestly overrated IMO...it's fun for like 20 minutes out of 3 hours, waiting in line for it just isn't worth it.
Nah no troll at all,I like to keep eyes on the competition even more so since we have KU coming up on 11-18...I know what you mean by the boring thing BBM is the same way....

this guy Cal lol...dont see how a scrimmage is going to benefit them...kentucky is going to get love from scouts during games regarding of some scout scrimmage...dont see a point of it really

Avery Johnson going to be doing college stuff this season? His voice cracks me up everytime

Hope Ulis flourishes. He's a lot of fun to watch, plays the right way

this guy Cal lol...dont see how a scrimmage is going to benefit them...kentucky is going to get love from scouts during games regarding of some scout scrimmage...dont see a point of it really
Just gives him another way to sell the program to recruits

Jay Bilas salivating right now
laugh.gif
  repeated "this is something we've never seen before" like 3 or 4 times

Last edited:
Just gives him another way to sell the program to recruits
This, between the Bahamas tour and this UK has already been on ESPN/SEC network 7 times and the season hasn't started yet that's a good selling point to recruits looking for exposure...

how much more exposure do they need? kentucky sells itself...plus the guys on the team right now are a bunch of burgers...not much NBA potential on that roster besides towns

WCS is an NBA player.
Marcus Lee can be.
Poythress will get drafted.
So will the Harrison's.
Booker is a prospect.

So that's 7 including Towns.

how much more exposure do they need? kentucky sells itself...plus the guys on the team right now are a bunch of burgers...not much NBA potential on that roster besides towns

Maybe not much NBA star potential besides Towns, but pretty much that whole team has a good chance of getting drafted

Nah no troll at all,I like to keep eyes on the competition even more so since we have KU coming up on 11-18...I know what you mean by the boring thing BBM is the same way....
Bro, the front court talent in that game is going to be absolutely ridiculous...Lee, Towns, WCS, Lyles, Johnson, Ellis, Alexander, Traylor, Mickelson

Coach Cal is the greatest. :pimp:

Also I said Jahlil was going to have historically dominant freshman season seeing these comments outta Duke make me more confident in that statement. Any ranking that didnt have him as number one was just trying to be different.

too big, too skilled.

Last edited:
Coach Cal is the greatest. :pimp:

Also I said Jahlil was going to have historically dominant freshman season seeing these comments outta Duke make me more confident in that statement. Any ranking that didnt have him as number one was just trying to be different.

too big, too skilled.

What comments ?

Back
Top Bottom