The College Basketball Post

Guys do you have any word on how my dude Kobe Paras has been playing?

Just saw he committed to UCLA

Bro, the front court talent in that game is going to be absolutely ridiculous...Lee, Towns, WCS, Lyles, Johnson, Ellis, Alexander, Traylor, Mickelson

Will definitely be an awesome game,besides Louisville that's the game i'm most looking forward to.......A lot of the UK blogs are making a big deal about Allen Fieldhouse not being filled to capacity last night :lol:

Well, since Late Night in the Phog is tonight, guess I'll hop back into this thread...

Gonna be a fun year, KU definitely has a shot to cut down the nets, along with a lot of other squads...Arizona, Duke, UNC, Kentucky to name a few...
Kentucky's height/size, length, and interior presence defensively is difficult to pick against.

Kelly Oubre matching Wiggins' freshman campaign or nah. Has a better killer instinct scoring the basketball.

Guys do you have any word on how my dude Kobe Paras has been playing?
 Just saw he committed to UCLA

Saw him maybe...10x this summer and played with him twice. Love his game, improving DAILY.

Kentucky's height/size, length, and interior presence defensively is difficult to pick against.

Kelly Oubre matching Wiggins' freshman campaign or nah. Has a better killer instinct scoring the basketball.

Liked Wiggins more coming in, like him more now. Not huge on Oubre, but I'm a Stan stan.

:wow: correct me if i'm wrong but your saying Kelly Oubre has a better killer instinct scoring the basketball than AW ?

From the games i watch Oubre play he can go MIA and scoring droughts definitely when his jumper is not going

:wow: correct me if i'm wrong but your saying Kelly Oubre has a better killer instinct scoring the basketball than AW ?

From the games i watch Oubre play he can go MIA and scoring droughts definitely when his jumper is not going
100%. Oubre's niche is as a wing scorer. Attacks the rim and has added some mid-range game.

Oubre not as good as Wiggins, love his build and athleticism though, he has great potential as a defender/slasher.

Jumper is kinda trash right now though but that's to be expected.

Think Towns gets the edge over Stan just because he's basically a stretch 5 with passing touch and can create his own shot.

He's basically built for today's NBA.

1. I can't see any wing prospect going over Towns, positional value is too great.

2. I hope Kelly Oubre is working on his Perry Ellis post entry passes.

3. This class is stacked at the C position. Going to be fun to watch Cliff/Jah/Towns

4. Towns feels like a can't miss, hard to find legit 7 footers who LOVE basketball and LOVE to compete, Towns would be playing ball if he was 6'1, he's going to do work this year, Gasol-ian combo of scorer/passing/rim protection.

Last edited:
1. I can't see any wing prospect going over Towns, positional value is too great.

2. I hope Kelly Oubre is working on his Perry Ellis post entry passes.

3. This class is stacked at the C position. Going to be fun to watch Cliff/Jah/Towns

4. Towns feels like a can't miss, hard to find legit 7 footers who LOVE basketball and LOVE to compete, Towns would be playing ball if he was 6'1, he's going to do work this year, Gasol-ian combo of scorer/passing/rim protection.

Was skimming the posts on my way to post that Towns has some Gasol in his game, but you beat me to it. This should be a great season of ball.

Towns and Embiid >>>>> Noel and Embiid.

Even though I'll be rooting like hell for Noel to put in work this year. He might have to be ready to pack his bags if we get a top 3 pick and Towns is available though.

Back
Top Bottom