The College Basketball Post

Will be inside Allen Fieldhouse tonight for KU's 60th Anniversary Celebration...

The last four KU coaches will be in attendance...Ted Owens, Larry Brown, Roy Williams, and Self of course. Honestly not sure what the event will consist of exactly but didn't want to miss out. Will let you guys know how it goes.

I'm thinking about going to the Gonzaga vs St.John's game for the NIT, but it might get ugly with Lavin coaching :smh:

UK's Blue/White game tonight at 7 on SEC network for anybody interested...Teams are expected to be Twins,Lyles,WCS,and Towns against Ulis,Booker,Poythress,Lee,Dakari according to the local newspaper....Interesting that they've switched Lyles and Poythress
what'd you think man? I've always liked Towns, but he really impressed me. I think he's really gonna give Okafor a run for his money for that number 1 pick

what'd you think man? I've always liked Towns, but he really impressed me. I think he's really gonna give Okafor a run for his money for that number 1 pick
He's the real deal,I don't even know what to think right now I'm trying not to get my expectations too high but this team is good...The white team was good,probably a tourney team on their own and the blue team which is the starters mopped them by almost 30....Can't wait for the season to start...Lyles was impressive too apparently he's done enough to earn a starting spot,it's the first decent look I've got of him really,not sure how good he is gonna be at the SF spot,maybe somebody more familiar with his game can chime in on that.

Last edited:
He's the real deal,I don't even know what to think right now I'm trying not to get my expectations too high but this team is good...The white team was good,probably a tourney team on their own and the blue team which is the starters mopped them by almost 30....Can't wait for the season to start...Lyles was impressive too apparently he's done enough to earn a starting spot,it's the first decent look I've got of him really,not sure how good he is gonna be at the SF spot,maybe somebody more familiar with his game can chime in on that.

Lyles looked good? He's healthy now? Looking more athletic I hope.

He's playing SF?

He's going to struggle to guard wings, Cal is going to figure that thats a bad idea.

I don't like it he can shoot, but thats a misuse of his talents, elite rebounding and post play are his best attributes seems like a mistake to have him standing 25 feet from the basket.

Last edited:

what did Ullis look like?

Ulis is looking very good, defensively he's gonna make a HUGE impact immediately IMO. If he were on last years team, I think UK would've won. As far as Lyles, I think he's a stud but will likely struggle defensively at the 3 like you said Osh. With that being said, I still think UK is better with a lineup of him in at the 3 than w/o him

Ulis is looking very good, defensively he's gonna make a HUGE impact immediately IMO. If he were on last years team, I think UK would've won.

young fella is gonna be big for them, when Andrew is on that bullcrap of trying to bully his way in there and throw something up with his eyes closed. Or dribbling 28 seconds off the clock before they get into their offense. Ullis will be wating at the scorers table.

There's too much talk about UK in here and not enough about Zona. Gunna's punk a** is missing in action ?

Sean Miller needs to get outside shooting from Gabe York , Kadeem Allen and Elliot Pitts.

There's too much talk about UK in here and not enough about Zona. Gunna's punk a** is missing in action ?

Sean Miller needs to get outside shooting from Gabe York , Kadeem Allen and Elliot Pitts.

You know damn well Arizona fans don't actually talk basketball. They only come through when Arizona goes on a little run throughout the season then get quiet around losses or the offseason.

Soon...:pimp:

To be fair he did hit 38% last season, if he puts in the work he could be at 40%.

With Stanley/RHJ/Ashley attacking the rim he going to have plenty open looks.

Zona going to be crazy on D and in transition though.

Johnson & Jefferson sound like 70's sitcom as well so I'm rooting for them off the strength.

To be fair he did hit 38% last season, if he puts in the work he could be at 40%.

With Stanley/RHJ/Ashley attacking the rim he going to have plenty open looks.

Zona going to be crazy on D and in transition though.

Johnson & Jefferson sound like 70's sitcom as well so I'm rooting for them off the strength.

Yeah but when I think of a shooter I think of the JJ or Salim days. I have an odd thing against guys who are "shooters" who can't create for themselves.

He's so damn athletic too smh.

Allen : Did Georgetown offer Tacko Fall ?

LSU hasn't got a commit since Ben Simmons, they need Brandon Sampson and another local kid Chad Lott to help that backcourt.

Allen : Did Georgetown offer Tacko Fall ?

LSU hasn't got a commit since Ben Simmons, they need Brandon Sampson and another local kid Chad Lott to help that backcourt.
yeah they offered him,G'Town was the only other school he visited before committing to UCF.

Back
Top Bottom