The College Basketball Post

Okafor will win POY as a freshman.

I'd love that but not seeing it. Duke is going to be more low post oriented than usual but we still have too many shooters to stray away from our typical game. That's going to take away from Okafor truly dominating.

Kuran Iverson better transfer from Memphis after this season, he will get no burn once the Lawson brothers hit campus

Indiana soph was hit by a car driven by a fteshman teammate under the influence.

Hes in serious condition i believe is what espn ticker said

Two Indiana basketball players were involved in a car accident early Saturday morning -- with one ending up in the hospital with a head injury and the other being cited for illegal consumption and operating a vehicle under the influence.

source - http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=11800731

Last edited:
Florida vs VCU was pretty much even. Chris Walker and Alex Murphy didn't play for UF , Briante Weber didn't play for the rams

Last edited:
UK up 27 at halftime,Towns with 18..

UK wins by 48...Towns finishes with 22 points,5 boards and 3 blocks.Drew Harrison 5 points 4 boards 9 assists.Booker 16 points 3 assists.Dakari 13 points 8 boards 2 blocks.Lee 8 points 8 boards.WCS 6 boards 10 points.Poythress 3 boards 12 points 2 assists.Aaron Harrison 9 points 3 assists 2 boards.Lyles 11 points 8 boards 2 assists.Ulis 2 boards 6 points 4 assists.They stuck to the platoon swaps pretty much the whole game with them swapping in a fresh 5 guys every 4 or 5 minutes,Lyles and Poythress led with 20 minutes each...They struggled from 3 point range some,4-18 overall with Booker and Poythress hitting 2 each...

Last edited:
Marcus Paige leading vote getter for the AP Preseason All-American team :pimp:

*Waits for the academic fraud rebuttals* :lol:

Marcus Paige leading vote getter for the AP Preseason All-American team
pimp.gif

*Waits for the academic fraud rebuttals*
laugh.gif
As it should have been. (or Kaminsky, I suppose.) Never into Freshmen getting all these votes man...sure, they'll be good most likely but let's relax and see them play a game first.

Frankamp transferring is pretty surprising. His dad thinks he's the next LBJ and that he wasn't getting enough PT. Best of luck to the kid.

KU v. Washburn exhibition tonight 
pimp.gif

UK up 27 at halftime,Towns with 18..

UK wins by 48...Towns finishes with 22 points,5 boards and 3 blocks.Drew Harrison 5 points 4 boards 9 assists.Booker 16 points 3 assists.Dakari 13 points 8 boards 2 blocks.Lee 8 points 8 boards.WCS 6 boards 10 points.Poythress 3 boards 12 points 2 assists.Aaron Harrison 9 points 3 assists 2 boards.Lyles 11 points 8 boards 2 assists.Ulis 2 boards 6 points 4 assists.They stuck to the platoon swaps pretty much the whole game with them swapping in a fresh 5 guys every 4 or 5 minutes,Lyles and Poythress led with 20 minutes each...They struggled from 3 point range some,4-18 overall with Booker and Poythress hitting 2 each...

Did the Twins flop and cry to the refs :nerd:

I was thinking they would save the acting for the regular season, but you never know.

Indiana has suspended Forward Troy Williams and guard Stanford Robinson. Due to failed drug tests.

Kid has talent, but pretty sure Troy just doesn't care much about basketball. Rather be a hypebeast and get high. Too easily influenced by Stan.

I'm sure you know about him since he's a DMV kid and I definitely don't but I'm not going to say that since I don't think smoking weed is biggest indictment of not caring. Getting caught is.

But yea, between this and the car accident, the whole "Tom Crean" running a tight ship thing is falling apart which is good in my book.

Brad Stevens come back!

Back
Top Bottom