The College Basketball Post

roll.gif
minn

y that guy launch the ball with 2sec left 

When I see Matt Jones shoot I find it crazy that he was a shooter coming out of HS

dead eye shooter in high school. :smh:

Justin Jackson/Connor Frankamp/Matt Jones shaking my faith in my ability to recognize a shooter. :lol:

Im convinced these skinny guys can't handle the increased conditioning you need, to play d on the college level, so much standing around and resting on D for star players in HS/AAU.

Last edited:
@TJFsports
Remember that one time Self faced a zone in an elimination game and he put Wiggins in the corner and Jamari in the middle of the zone

heh.

Here is Jamari.

Last edited:
dead eye shooter in high school.
mean.gif

Justin Jackson/Connor Frankamp/Matt Jones shaking my faith in my ability to recognize a shooter.
laugh.gif

Im convinced these skinny guys can't handle the increased conditioning you need, to play d on the college level, so much standing around and resting on D for star players in HS/AAU.
Justin doesn't miss in warmups 
laugh.gif
 If he misses his first jumper of the game, he doesn't want to take another.

Next year he is going to be something special tho

Nah man Thomas is just a monster in big game. He gave Trez 33 and 12 last week. Dude always plays big when Wake's on TV.

I think last year he gave duke 28 & 22 boards

Last edited:
I been saying Winslow is a beast...he's gone after this year..stock won't get any higher...he's the x factor for us to win the chip

Okafor's defensive short comings being exposed a bit?
Defense is his obvious deficiency. The kid has a 7'5 wingspan, so the lack of athleticism isn't an excuse, he's a smart kid too

It wasn't just tonight, if you go back and watch him throughout the season you'll notice the big men kind of getting off too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom