The College Basketball Post

Maryland lost their first conference game. Missed too many shots and Illinois caught fire early in the second half. Look to rebound this week end at Purdue, who just gave Wisco all they could handle.

I been saying Winslow is a beast...he's gone after this year..stock won't get any higher...he's the x factor for us to win the chip

I don't won't this to sound disrespectful to Winslow game but he's a the ultimate "glue guy" he's the exact type player you need to cut down them nets.

It was about 4 mins straight last night that he just dominated the game.

Last edited:
Does this mean that Brown and Ingram are soon to follow. Newman also announced that he will be taking a yet to be determined dat official visit to KU today as well....:nerd:

Oubre has improved. Real aggressive on the glass, runs the court with ease but he takes too many threes for my liking.

Winslow reminds me of Jimmy Butler in terms of how he is always making winning plays. 

And after watching conference play, if you don't think there needs to be a 28 second shot clock, you're crazy.

Iowa fans thinking the team is headed in the right direction and Michigan St comes in and crushes their souls 
nthat.gif

I'd really like to know what goes on in the Iowa locker room at halftime.  They continually give up leads and completely fall apart in the second half.   

Winslow reminds me of Jimmy Butler in terms of how he is always making winning plays. 

And after watching conference play, if you don't think there needs to be a 28 second shot clock, you're crazy.

*coughs* ...Virgina... *coughs* :smh:

Stephen B : Louisville offered Quentin Goodin recently. Is his recruitment over now in your mind ?

I don't know who Florida leads for now besides maybe Juwan Durham.

Robertson playing so patiently he's missing bunnies :lol:

Other than that I like the fact he isn't rushing or losing his head amongst the blue ribbon front court.

Last edited:
Im obviously late but Nate Britt shoots righty now? I was baffled when he just shot that....havent watched unc all year, thats some wacky ****

I think we can put the UK undefeated thing to rest regardless of if they win or not.

Troy plays well we win, he doesn't show up we have no chance.

Back
Top Bottom