The College Basketball Post

New Bracketology today,Nova now a #1 seed with Duke,UK,and Virginia...I usually agree with Lunardi but I don't know about this....

Been looking into Virginia.

Virginia is the only top 10 team with top offense and defensive efficiency in the nation per Ken Pom.

But ultimately I think they are a candidate to be upset early.

Virgina has been incredible but with that slow pace they run are vulnerable to upset in a single elimination scenario.

Plus they are only 88th in the country at 3 point D. They control the boards though...

so a slow pace sharp shooting mid major like those past Harvard teams would have a great shot to take them down early.

Jaylen Brown scheduled a visit to Michigan in a few weeks.

This dude is just going to end up at Kentucky or duke or some ****, right?

I know that the recent interest has something to do with him having family that attended Michigan or live in Michigan or both.

Indiana forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea will be out indefinitely with a knee injury .

BTW : Billy Donovan, Sean Miller and Ed Cooley are back with USA Basketball as the coaching staff for the U19 FIBA World Championship team. Billy D needs to stop doing these U under team sh*t , it hasn't led to Florida getting any studs from it as of yet, Sean Miller might as well be the head coach (he knows how to milk it ).

Last edited:
LeBryan Nash been in school forever and still can't shoot from distance. He knows his limitations at least, FG% is real respectable otherwise.

Okafor has made some strides his last few games too if you check his numbers....learning quickly.

Back
Top Bottom