The College Basketball Post

I have to ask - how the h ell is Matt Jones recruited as a shooter but hasn't made a three since March 2014? Good night.

I watch the football game for two minutes and Duke is only down 8? 
eek.gif

Rushing these shots 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sulaimon really Austin Rivers in disguise.

Aaaannnnd... Jones finally makes one. Still can't shoot.

NCST played exactly how they needed to, and exactly how Duke always loses - crash boards, fly to the ball in defense, and run. Barber is freaking fast.

If they had shooters to bust a zone (Grayson?) it would help. One reason I don't fault Tyus trying to open up with drives. Sulaimon and Jobes just blind drive and eat it.

I'm like this close to losing it with this offense

WHY IS TJ GOING NUT SO MUCH????

Stan just standing around watching even before foul trouble.

Finding myself questioning Coach Miller's abilities more & more lately. Oregon St is a team we should beat by 15+ when you look at difference in talent. Miller's teams have had a very difficult time scoring and to me it doesn't seem like he is developing all the elite level talent he is recruiting that well.

Brandon Sampson (Scout's No. 61 player), has committed to St. John's .

Really surprised he chose us after Briscoe went to Kentucky.

According to people I spoke to, he was ready to commit to SJU back when Briscoe announced. And he loved the idea of playing at MSG. Big time get. Now we need to land Diallo

Miami will lose about 6 or 7 more games before Selection Sunday. They better beat Duke or Louisville if they want to make the NCAA tournament .

TJ just isn't a lead dog and the parts on Zona just don't fit, spacing is horrible. Turning your back on Miller is silly, just needs to recruit guard spot better and with Trier in there next year, I'd think all is well.

Never would expect a Mater Dei kid to underachieve...

Huge get for St. John's since the roster is paper thin next year.

Back
Top Bottom