The College Basketball Post

I was made a true believer tonight towns is the real deAl. Completely took over this game.

You can tell Andrew feels threaten by Ullis. He knows Ullis is suppose to be in that spot. Ullis prolly let's him know everyday in practice.

Last edited:
Towns plays defense.. the offense OVERALL isn't a huge drop off from Okafor 

I was all in on Okafor but lately been kind of thinking different

Towns has a jumper which Okafor doesn't have at all. He's also not a liability at the end of games at the line.

Last edited:
that sequence 
eek.gif

Towns has a jumper which Okafor doesn't have at all. He's also not a liability at the end of games at the line.
I've probably watch only 4-5 Duke games this year,I like Okafor over Towns,I've heard Okafor D is suspect but he don't have the jumper either? SRS question

He hasn't shown much of a mid-range game but is good at facing up and taking his man off the dribble.

The more I see of Jah, the less I think of him at the next level going against quicker, more athletic bigs. He has absolutely no rise on his shot and his 2nd jump is embarrassing.

Whereas, Towns has got the athletic package and IQ on both ends of the floor. If his offense can develop the way Bynum's did then he's going to be the best center in the NBA. His defensive ability is on a Dwight Howard trajectory right now.

i think Towns has the higher ceiling & Okafor is the better, more NBA ready player, right now

With that being said, I feel like Okafor is at least the Jabari of this draft

Wiggins can be Towns

Okafor can be Jabari

You're not going to get burned by Jabari nor Okafor and each guy should be a big time player

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom