The College Basketball Post

Really hoping to see KU and Wisconsin run into each other. One of the teams with the best chance to upset imo.

I love CBB about as much as anything, but I'm even finding it difficult to watch some of this crap. Game is in serious trouble.

Said it earlier this year. Least I've ever watched or even been interested in watching CBB is this year.

Just wait until the tourney when the refs really take over and the coaches "over coach" more that they already do.

This has been more than a year in the making. College basketball overall has been bad for a good 5-7 years.

I love CBB about as much as anything, but I'm even finding it difficult to watch some of this crap. Game is in serious trouble.
a lot of games are 
sick.gif
 ....barely any free flowing offenses these days. 

Yea noticed it from the beginning of the season that this one of the weakest years in probly like the last decade ... Some of the teams that are supposed to be "good" :x

Last edited:
The coaches are the problem, playing slow and dirty pays. Until crimes stops paying it will only get worse.

and it's only going to get worse because this incoming high school class appears to stink.

Fran's job is safe, I'd say.

Would be in Crean's best interest to not lose vs MSU, though.

The "charge" calls make scorers not want to drive, settling for jumpers. Midrange jumpers aren't analytically efficient, so we get 10 passes around the perimeter for a contested 24 footer. Revamp the charge calls and open the lane up. And quit rewarding flopping.

:lol: @ these Harrison twins.

We've said it all year Cals gonna let them lose a game for them. They trying their best to throw this game.

Back
Top Bottom