The College Basketball Post

Chance to see top players on ESPNU at 4 pm ET. Dennis Smith, Bam Adebayo, Kyle Guy (Virginia), Matthew Moyer (Syracuse), Quentin Goodin.

Have these kids been playing a ton of games in a row? NC team looks so slow 
sick.gif

WOW this the Murray you guys were talking about? I was watching the game yesterday and was wondering who he was lol. He wasn't that good... that Hesitation dribble he got on someone was nasty off the screen. Idk man he wasn't that special to me blood. Harrison Twin 2.0
whoa there young fella. He is playing at a high level against professional grown men. Kid is def legit. The Harrisons couldn't do it vs other 18 & 19 year old.
Idk man he wasn't playing against top tier talent by any means. I'll continue judgement during the season but he reminds me a lot of the Harrison twins b.

Indiana Elite showing why Indiana basketball > 

The f*ck outta here , all the black kids on that team aren't even from Indiana
 Why you lie though? Unless these player's aren't laying in the tourney now. Crazy how they're just showcasing this tourney on TV man it would've been crazy to watch current NBA players in AAU like the Atlanta Celtics (Howard and Josh Smith) or Meanstreets (D Rose & Eric Gordon) 

Last edited:
Dennis Smith

"I'm the best point guard [in the country]. I go out there and compete harder than anybody. You can put me in there with any of those guys and I'll show you."

pimp.gif

Not even cocky with it, just confident

Last edited:
Idk man he wasn't playing against top tier talent by any means. I'll continue judgement during the season but he reminds me a lot of the Harrison twins b.

any college team, including Last years Duke or Kentucky squad would get blown out by 30+ against Brazil or Team USA.

Last edited:

any college team, including Last years Duke or Kentucky squad would get blown out by 30+ against Brazil or Team USA.
Bro you're smoking sherm if you think that UK team would lose by 30 to this trash USA Team. Wasn't The Dream team getting beat by the team's select team back in the 90s? And that was like the best team ever. Just sayin.. this might of been the most trash team i have ever seen to represent USA

Bro you're smoking sherm if you think that UK team would lose by 30 to this trash USA Team. Wasn't The Dream team getting beat by the team's select team back in the 90s? And that was like the best team ever. Just sayin.. this might of been the most trash team i have ever seen to represent USA

30 Easy.

Every guy on Team USA was a star in college, if you think they would lose to a bunch of 19 year olds you don't understand how basketball works. Brazil would be even worse, they've been playing together all their lives, they would vaporize kentuckty or Duke.

Last edited:
I don't see us repeating. I expect an elite 8 appearance but that's it. 2016-2017 is when number 6 is a real possibility

I don't see us repeating. I expect an elite 8 appearance but that's it. 2016-2017 is when number 6 is a real possibility

i agree

i know Thornton is good but i think one more solid pg behind him would be great. the lack at that position is gonna be big.

Last edited:
DaComeup & Stephen B : You guys going to The CBS Sports Classic doubleheader at Barclays Center ?

The games will be UCLA vs UNC and Kentucky vs Ohio State

Back
Top Bottom