The College Basketball Post

tough loss for Illinois Senior PG Tracy Abrams tore his Achilles tendon Monday during practice. Out for season. Missed last year with ACL.

Dennis playing the media. Like I said before, he doesn't control his decision. One of my favorite players in the class but the writing is on the wall for him and Bam.

I honestly wish wake could get back on the map. Manning will turn it around eventually. ACC is better when all of NC's teams are competitive

**** wake for CP3 not being a Dukie.

When I was covering his camp a couple years back he said that he would've gone to state if he didn't choose wake.

In all honesty if Doherty wasn't out of scholarships and didn't want to make him walk on his freshman year he probably would've been a hole

When I was covering his camp a couple years back he said that he would've gone to state if he didn't choose wake.

In all honesty if Doherty wasn't out of scholarships and didn't want to make him walk on his freshman year he probably would've been a hole

Walk on?! That's madness :lol:

Walk on?!?!? He was drunk as **** :lol:

"He actually grew up a North Carolina fan," said Laton, who coached Paul at West Forsyth High in Winston Salem, N.C. "That was his favorite basketball team growing up, but Matt Doherty was there at the time. Doherty told us, and I'm not saying it wasn't true, but he told us that they didn't have any more scholarships. When we visited the school he was trying to get Chris to pay his own way for a year. I knew that wasn't gonna happen."

^ I remember cp3 saying he and giles speak about going to a school you don't necessarily like. Surely was the case for cp3. 

Harry plays for cp3's aau team, from the same city, his alumni has been on Harry for years, they landed a university member's kid and Harry's teammate, in the final 5 for his other teammate and still can't land the big fish. The power of national championships, recent top picks and K are just too much to overcome.

Skip dying set that program back 10 years

Harry to Oak Hill finally announced. His family consulted K about this move a couple months back.

Matt Norlander had a good article on him today.

I wouldn't mind seeing giles at wake. I'm not really a big fan of players teaming up to create super teams like kentucky the past couple of years. Be your own man and make a name for yourself. But that's just me.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Walk on?!?!? He was drunk as ****
laugh.gif
"He actually grew up a North Carolina fan," said Laton, who coached Paul at West Forsyth High in Winston Salem, N.C. "That was his favorite basketball team growing up, but Matt Doherty was there at the time. Doherty told us, and I'm not saying it wasn't true, but he told us that they didn't have any more scholarships. When we visited the school he was trying to get Chris to pay his own way for a year. I knew that wasn't gonna happen."
Felton was there 

Chris wasn't gonna go to UNC because of that so UNC wasn't trying to go the extra mile when it came to his recruitment 

Back
Top Bottom