The College Basketball Post

Murray might not even be eligible next year tho
nerd.gif
Coach Cal bout to take a hit out on Nash

"At one point, the idea of Murray breaking camp over some more experienced players at his position seemed like a stretch but after blossoming in a key role for that silver medal-winning team, they would love to have him in Mexico. However, with Kentucky’s first semester scheduled to begin before the tournament opens, his availability remains uncertain. Triano, Steve Nash and Canada Basketball officials are in contact with famed Kentucky coach John Calipari and the NCAA daily, hoping to work something out that would allow Murray to participate in the qualifier. Regardless, they’re happy to have him with the team for workouts this week as he continues to learn and develop."

Nothing to see here, he'll be ready when the season starts and so will Skal.

In PayPalCal we trust :smokin

Don't even see how it's even an issue with Murrays eligibility , but I know how the NCAA gets down ...just let the man turn his work in online or something n it's all good :lol:

Murray eligibility is not a concern.

Canada Basketball trying to see if he can miss some class for FIBA americas and still be eligible.

I think Towns wanted to to the same thing last year, and that didn't happen so im guessing this sin't going to happen either.

Last edited:
Can't say I feel the same at all and I like the kid
I mean all I needed to see is a live dribble spin and the ability to take 2 more dribbles and finish. I def don't see him dominating college next year but i def see him being a match up problem.

Last edited:
most freshman I'm excited to see at the next level is brandon ingram. He can do it all from what i've seen in person. imo it should be his team from day 1. 

Last edited:
Anyone got info on this youngster?

Is he really a sophomore?

Silvio de Sousa

Guess he is enrolled at Monteverde in FL.

Highlights

Makes me think of a young Hakeem the Dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that no one is hyped on Ingram.

Because you don't think he'll do well? Or just because everybody is sleeping on him? The only downside I see is that he's frail like someone said. Otherwise I love his game. I don't think his size will be too much of a problem

Back
Top Bottom