The College Basketball Post

Smh,I wish the dude a speedy recovery.

Blakeney was finally cleared today,I had no clue that he wasn't already..

Wynyard more than likely to redshirt this season..

Having gone through that once, I can't imagine how Giles feels a 2nd time around. Hope he recovers completely both physically/mentally and dominates the game once he gets back on the court.

Last edited:
Agreed, that's a rough deal life just served him. Wonder if he sticks it out at Oak Hill or transfers back home to do rehab and finish out the school year in WS.
if it was me im going home man.

need your family around you in this situation here. tough time and i would need moms and gmas cooking to make me feel better. 

if it was me im going home man.

need your family around you in this situation here. tough time and i would need moms and gmas cooking to make me feel better. 
Yep. Don't really see the point of sticking around Oak Hill as senior if you aren't going to be able to play. Go back home to your family and friends and try to enjoy your last year in HS as much as possible.

@keeL252 is this you?
nerd.gif
.. Got banned?
Yea man the NBA joint got me outta there. Can't rock with that thread man. Lol
That's because SKA is on a power trip
mean.gif
.. at least DMX knows how to keep the NFL under control without having to ban people every time someone says something that's considered "slander"

Glad to see you didn't get hit with the perma-ban tho
laugh.gif
yea, DMX is cool

Harry need to come back to the Tre and finish his senior year. Steve Smith still coaching Oak Hill?

Harry need to come back to the Tre and finish his senior year. Steve Smith still coaching Oak Hill?

Yeah, he is.

Oak hill doesn't have the facilities for him to be able to rehab properly there. An idea I've seen thrown out there is him enrolling in January and rehabbing at Duke so he can use the facilities but I don't think he has enough credits to do so.

Don't see him staying at Oak Hill now

Hopefully he sits out next year and gets healthy completely than just enters the draft as a top five pick. No need to risk injury again :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom