The College Basketball Post

So many people here talk about Quincy Miller before the torn ACL, you guys really think he would've been that good?  I remembered one of the Ballislife guys said that he thinks Quincy Miller would be better than Anthony Davis if it wasn't for that ACL injury but I kind of chalked that up as North Carolina area bias

Quincy was supposed to be something special before the ACL injury, we got robbed
mean.gif
Better than Anthony Davis?

Quincy was in that top 3 of his class before the injury. He could take guys off the dribble, bring bigger guys out, had that explosiveness and a quick first step. All changed after the injury. The only thing it allowed him to do was fix his form instead of having the hitch in it.

The injury and I think mostly due to his frame hurt him so much. Seeing him play before the injury and then after we're night and day. Him going to Baylor so deuce could go wasn't the smartest thing either. That recruitment was as dirty as it gets

Q was projected as a top 5 pick 1 & done before his ACL injury.

Pre injury, he was a very good athlete for a 6'10 dude who could put it on the floor. The spin move was nasty.

Post injury, he moved like Kyle Anderson. It was sad to watch really. Not saying he'd be the "Next KD" as some guys thought (he's not close to the shooter)....but I think he would've been special, and a very intriguing prospect.

Deuce Bello is fine. He's dating Penny Hardaway's daughter. She's bad as ****.

Q was projected as a top 5 pick 1 & done before his ACL injury.

Pre injury, he was a very good athlete for a 6'10 dude who could put it on the floor. The spin move was nasty.

Post injury, he moved like Kyle Anderson. It was sad to watch really. Not saying he'd be the "Next KD" as some guys thought (he's not close to the shooter)....but I think he would've been special, and a very intriguing prospect.

Deuce Bello is fine. He's dating Penny Hardaway's daughter. She's bad as ****.

C'mon b. Can we stop using "x is dating y" as a claim to fame and a life status?

Guys loved Miller in here. I wanna say that he benefited a little from coming in at the beginning of the HoopsMixtape.

I'm so stoked for the Wooden Legacy.

Zona, MSU and the gawd himself... Kris Dunn. Also to see how UCI does in it.

IDK Quincy Miller just seemed like another tall player that didn't have a define position down there in Baylor with Perry Jones and Anthony Jones.  

I'm so stoked for the Wooden Legacy.

Zona, MSU and the gawd himself... Kris Dunn. Also to see how UCI does in it.
Excited to see Eron Harris up there in East Lansing. He was pretty damn good that last year at WVU. 

Last edited:
Anybody seen Wade Baldwin from Vandy ?

How good is he
Haven't seen him but I have seen their freshman guard Camron Justice many many times,he was Mr.Basketball in KY,he's a shooter.Im excited to watch Vandy this year they should be pretty good,picked to finish second in the SEC.

Haven't seen him but I have seen their freshman guard Camron Justice many many times,he was Mr.Basketball in KY,he's a shooter.Im excited to watch Vandy this year they should be pretty good,picked to finish second in the SEC.

Thanks buddy. I only remember Riley LaChance and Damian Jones, but Baldwin put up some good stats

UK vs Kentucky State at 6 on ESPNU for anybody that wants to catch it,our last exhibition,ready to get the regular season started.

Back
Top Bottom