The College Basketball Post

Wayne seldon such a disappointment

Can't tell if it's Self system or just the guards that played there recently that underperform

Last edited:
I missed the game but I expected UK to win, like someone else said this was necessary for the team right now. K will right the ship, and as long as we're humming going into March all is well.

Man, it's November and I'm already stupid frustrated. What an annoying loss. KU looked really good for the first 30 minutes, then an absolute collapse.

+ Missed front ends of 1 and 1s

+ Two second chance 3s by MSU

+ Graham and Mason didn't really do anything

+ Valentine and McQuaid caught fire

...oh well.

#FreeDiallo

paul has a hip injury. Campbell got hurt in the first half too. So considering that and DSR only getting to play 25 mins, I can take that loss. Should have won though.

To the Duke guys,in all honesty it was a good game and good luck on the rest of the season.

Game was exactly what I expected. Kudos to Kentucky as well.

Grayson is still the gawd but my dude was flustered as hell all night. No adjustment on his end but we also don't have a good half court offense that allows for easy buckets for him.

Still can't figure out what Brandon Ingram does well outside of him having the potential to be a nightmare on defense. Otherwise, he's Kevin Durant without the scoring ability. It also feels like he doesn't have any dog in him, just seems to coast.

Still not high on Thornton though he had some good plays in the 2nd half. He has a looooong way to go.

Our best players, surprisingly, are our senior big men and that says a lot. If we can get a combined 25 and 20 consistently from Plumlee and Amile then that's a win in my book.

I actually like all the parts of this Kentucky squad a lot. Between Lee, Skal, and Poythress, they have rim protectors and lengths on the boards. Ulis runs the point better than most in CBB right now and plays much bigger than he is.

I'm sold on Jamal Murray too, that dude is just a player. He exudes the same confidence and calmness that Ennis and Jones played with except he's an elite scorer. I take him top 10 next year.

MD/GTown was a helluva game last night. Atmosphere was lit. Knew GTown was going to come out swinging after taking the L to Radford. They'll be a tough out in March. Thought MD was done for sure, but Melo and Sheed came up big in the end...

A win over Duke sandwiched by 2 top-10 commits.

The past couple days have been pretty solid for Kentucky fans. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom