The College Basketball Post

Sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news fam :lol:

Seems like all the talent from Arkansas leaves. I just found out that he said wanted to sign here but his brother(an Arkansas alumni) influenced his decision.
mad.gif
mean.gif

Seems like all the talent from Arkansas leaves. I just found out that he said wanted to sign here but his brother(an Arkansas alumni) influenced his decision.>: :smh:

Surprised to hear that, figured his brother wanted him at Arkansas based on the reports I read over the summer.

Fox committing (big factor, they seem real tight), Bam coming out of nowhere a few days later, and a win over Duke last night probably sealed the deal.

I cant be too mad. At the end of the day its his life. I wish him and Kentucky the best of luck.

Yea Ullis is nice ...but he's tiny so I'll enjoy his college career, won't worry bout NBA too much for him :lol:

A lot of hype on Fox and Monk saying that they'll be the best backcourt Cal has had in Lexington even over Wall and Bledsoe

monk hasn't really impressed me but fox is explosive and ridiculously athletic. To be real UK has the best back court now, so it's the hype.

monk hasn't really impressed me but fox is explosive and ridiculously athletic. To be real UK has the best back court now, so it's the hype.

U think Ulis, Brisco and Murray > Wall and Bledsoe?

Are you going by their NBA status in regards to Wall and Bledsoe?

They didn't mesh as well as they could've at UK in my opinion. It always felt like we had 2 PGs on the court who needed to have the ball in their hands in order to make things happen.

Even though it's early, I'm liking this Ulis/Briscoe/Murray backcourt much better.

Stevie Francis is so washed in the face, it's painful to look at :smh:

As of right now, I take that Wall and Bledsoe backcourt. Wall was too dynamite his one year there. He was just too strong and fast for other guards and could do whatever the hell he wanted when he wanted, even with the broke jump shot.

I did always think that have 2 PGs playing together hindered them a bit tho.

Hats off to Sparty last night. Could have easily let that game get away but like any Izzo coached team they just wouldn't go away. Disappointing loss but I have to keep reminding myself that it is the second game of the year. If these issues are still occurring in February then we have a problem.

I know it's only been 3 games but Justin Jackson has regressed terribly :x

It's gotta be mental at this point :smh:

Stevie Francis is so washed in the face, it's painful to look at :smh:

As of right now, I take that Wall and Bledsoe backcourt. Wall was too dynamite his one year there. He was just too strong and fast for other guards and could do whatever the hell he wanted when he wanted, even with the broke jump shot.

I did always think that have 2 PGs playing together hindered them a bit tho.
I think some are thinking too much about NBA Bledsoe and not UK Bledsoe. He struggled to hit shots and his handle was not even close to as tight as it is now. That time he spent backing up CP really helped him develop his game. Bledsoe was extremely raw at UK. Still a freak athlete, but raw.

This current group is miles ahead as far as basketball skills are concerned. Not saying I'd choose them over Wall/Bledsoe. Gotta like both sets of guards for different reasons.

Back
Top Bottom