The College Basketball Post

Wayne Seldon finally seeing the light [emoji]128064[/emoji]

UCONN is so damn balanced this year. Wow

If that is the Wayne we see for the rest of year I'll be seeing y'all in Houston. Of course we could also see the Wayne that played against MSU and last night missed four straight FT's late...

Diallo freed! Let the big fella FEAST!

First time watching Zona this year. The 30 second shot clock has been especially noticeable 
laugh.gif
 so glad they switched, it's honestly made college ball way more enjoyable already 

First time watching Cal. Rabb is the goods.
Was literally going to post the same thing

Looked at his other game logs just now, didn't look like he was getting many attempts before tonight. He looks really smooth with nice body control and foot work

Meanwhile not impressed with Jaylen Brown at all so far

Last edited:
JESUS. It's tied. Santa Clara player misses 2 FT's with like 6 seconds and Zona had no timeouts. Just threw the game away

Ryan Anderson should be quite the double double player for the year, he and Tarzouski should be a formidable duo. Gabe York will continue to launch 
sick.gif

Last edited:
OMGGGGGG. Jared Brownridge hanging 44 points on Zona

This is remarkable. Sloppy but fun game. Ryan Anderson getting into this type of shape is crazy

The Trojans getting pimp slapped right now by Xavier and they got lucky Wichita has 2 players hurt

Last edited:
Really great game between TAMU and Syracuse. Constant back and forth here in the second half.

Jones has been eating on the baseline against this zone.

Last edited:
Cuse :pimp: we're a lot better than I thought. Still worried once ACC play starts tho..it won't be pretty.

Tyler Lyndon is the goods, though.

Had no clue Demarcus Cousins had a brother and that he played for South Florida
Random but this reminded me of seeing Deandre Jordan's brother who plays at Colorado Statel. The guy is HUGE, saw him courtside at a Clipper game last week on tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom