The College Basketball Post

Along with Hemsley, big fan of Zylan Cheatham. His motor is unreal. SDSU/WVU should be awesome tonight. Dunn vs UofA too.

Didn't expect this from Wichita even without FVV.

Northeastern knocked off Miami. McClellan needs to be getting up 14-15 shots a game -no less, he just won't do it. FG: 62.7% (37-59), 3PT: 54.5% (12-22), FT: 95% (19-20).

Last edited:
Murray cooking tonight :smokin

Ulis hyper extended elbow will not return this game.

Last edited:
Along with Hemsley, big fan of Zylan Cheatham. His motor is unreal. SDSU/WVU should be awesome tonight. Dunn vs UofA too.

Didn't expect this from Wichita even without FVV.

Northeastern knocked off Miami. McClellan needs to be getting up 14-15 shots a game -no less, he just won't do it. FG: 62.7% (37-59), 3PT: 54.5% (12-22), FT: 95% (19-20).

Good god

Goodluck Okonoboh transferring from UNLV. I liked him as a rim protector but it looks like his lack of development on the offensive side and Dave Rice paying a smaller line up cut into his minutes.

Goodluck Okonoboh transferring from UNLV. I liked him as a rim protector but it looks like his lack of development on the offensive side and Dave Rice paying a smaller line up cut into his minutes.

Unlv will have obekpa as rim protector next season

For those that didnt see it last night, Jeff Goodman did an incredible piece on Kris Dunn last night - tho I wished they touched on his shoulder injury the first two years more

Early POY besides Simmons and Dunn
Providence will have to be ranked for most of the season I think for Dunn to actually have a chance. Love watching him play though. I think they should be able to beat Zona tonight, especially with Tarczewski out...

Call me crazy but i think Dunn is overrated. I've seen him like 4 times and every time he is 4+ turnovers and terrible shooting %. I can't see it.

Not really surprised either. Haven't gotten to see them play, but I've seen people compare Jaylen Brown to Stanley Johnson, and if that's the case, he and another McD's AA aren't going to turn an NIT team into a powerhouse...

A lot of low IQ ball palyers, and awkward roster fits on Cal, was going to take a smart coach to make the peices fit.

all the experts in here said Cuonzo Martin wasn't it, I guess y'all were right,

I was wrong about Ivan Rabb thou, he's been effective from the jump.

Last edited:
I like Rabb. It is just an odd fit overall and despite the top end talent there's no quality player after 5.

This Press Virginia thing again lol. Holy hell do they play hard.

Not sure why Fisher isn't having Shepard as his press breaker. Hemsely just isn't ready for this.

Back
Top Bottom