The College Basketball Post

This coach is garbage.he calls timeouts for guys to go iso smh

If ou loses in the tourney its gonna be bc they got outcoached
How is that not a violation on the inbound mason was basically breathing on him lol

And of course buddy is inbounding the ball

Exactly what I thought

Great ******* game but OU should of have won that game man. Wtf was Kruger drawing up and Buddy with those late TO's were terrible man.

lol @ musburger calling hield's last shot " a good look ".

Dude is cold, damn near dropped 50 in allen field house. 

someone check on @TVobach  to see if he's alive. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This coach is garbage.he calls timeouts for guys to go iso smh

If ou loses in the tourney its gonna be bc they got outcoached
How is that not a violation on the inbound mason was basically breathing on him lol

And of course buddy is inbounding the ball

Exactly what I thought

Yo! Thought I was bugging. Mason was touching the ball/buddy while he was trying to inbound. Was shocked that wasn't called nor Buddy was complaining

Perry was 11-28 for 27??

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL @ Lattin beating his chest and talking wild trash after getting fouled over the back like he had the game locked... Only to miss the 1&1 :lol:

Wow what a class act the jayhawk fans who stayed behind to give buddy a standing ovation. Much respect. What a talent he is

Perry Ellis looks like Jerryd Bayless dad
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to the euro guard on Kansas? Haven't heard his name in a while
Svi? He's been playing a little bit. Too crowded at the guard position with Mason, Graham, Selden and Greene to get a lot of PT.

lol @ musburger calling hield's last shot " a good look ".

Dude is cold, damn near dropped 50 in allen field house. 

someone check on @TVobach  to see if he's alive. 
laugh.gif

BRUH. I'm alive. See what I did below during the game.
Buddy went crazy, but Mason was a DOG defensively! He earned everything he got in the 2nd half!

Helluva Game.
Buddy was unreal, but I agree. Frank did a great job, did what he could.
Perry was 11-28 for 27??

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah, not the best night for Perry, missed a lot of close shots he should've made...but still made some clutch shots.

MAN. WHAT. A. GAME.

I traveled to Portland for work this morning, and had a work function (dinner) this evening. So, I got to watch the first 8ish minutes of the game in my hotel room, then went to dinner. Got dinner at a place that isn't exactly a sports bar, but they have TVs. However, we are sitting in the next room over...but, you know your boy still asked to have ESPN on so I could lean back in my seat and view the score every minute or so. Couldn't even tell what was going on really, but could read the score (thank you Jesus for my 20/10 vision). But, for the final minute and all 3 OTs I said "f it, I'm going and standing by the TV" ...so, sure enough, for about 30-40 minutes, I'm just standing under the TV, cheering as silently as possible. And KU gets the W, somehow.

Buddy Hield is absolutely incredible. What a game by him. That was fun. OU and KU both are top teams in the country, not sure how you could say otherwise. I love college basketball. Rock Chalk.

Several stretches in OT where Kruger just had Buddy standing in the corner and cousins dribbling and trying to take his man 1 on 1, terrible possessions.

That inbounds play should've been called a violation with how close Mason was to Hield, there was no was for him to get the ball in.

Said on Twitter earlier today I thought Buddy would go for 30 but didn't see him going for damn near 50. Was my pick for POY, still stand by that with Dunn and Simmons 2nd and 3rd...Kay Felder is a damn good college player and could have a shot at leading the nation in ppg and apg but he doesn't get the national exposure and that team needs valpo to **** the bed to make the tournament

No lie, that performance by Buddy last night reminded me of when Jodie Meeks put 50 on Tennessee.

Not sure who was more impressive last night, him or Brice.

Fun games yesterday ....my guy Len Ham has no idea what to do with his rotations at FSU , he's struggling right now ...I also don't think D Bacon has missed a layup, contested or not all year :lol: :pimp:

Buddy and Johnson went off with the numbers :pimp:

Went to sleep early last night and missed out on a classic :smh:. Love the way Buddy plays.

Also, Bill Self played Diallo 5 mins last night. He's going to try to turn Diallo and Bragg into a 3 year players :lol:. Self only cares about Self.

If I'm a top 10 blue chip recruit with one and done potential....I'm never going to Kansas under Bill Self. And I like him as a coach.

Game last night was absolutely nuts. One of the best games I've ever seen. Hield was incredible. Couldn't believe the ref didn't make Mason back away when he was inbounding though. Dude was basically guarding him out of bounds :lol: :smh:

Don't quite think these are the two best teams in the country, but they are both for sure in my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom