The College Basketball Post

Jackson no longer a Sparty lean?
No clue honestly. Haven't kept up with that recruitment much. Just thinking that a Simmons/Alkins/Jackson lineup would be very tough to defend
Crystal Ball has him to KU (FWIW)

Also, no Alec Peters in the tourney... 
mean.gif

Accepting the fact that St. John's will never be good. :lol: EVER.

Alkins would have changed that, but 'Zona is a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait...that's the word? He's coming to the triangle?

Obvious ties to the area but him and Shaka were the names that have been floating around for the last couple of years and seeing how Shaka is in a top 3 money school he's set.

The unc coaching tree is dry right now so they'll have to look outside of the family for the next coach

Miller has a pretty good thing going there at Arizona. Basically owns the entire west coast as far as recruiting goes and still plucks elite talent from the east coast too. I suppose KU or UNC would be the moves to make though if they came calling...

I know it's day 1 of the ACC tournament but damn the stands look empty in DC. 

the coliseum would've been packed for state and wake. 

SEC Awards:

POY: Tyler Ulis, UK
COY: Billy Kennedy, A&M
FOY: Ben Simmons, LSU
DPOY: Tyler Ulis, UK
6MOY: Duane Notice, SC

First Team All-SEC:
Retin Obasohan, Alabama
Jamal Murray, Kentucky
Tyler Ulis, Kentucky
Ben Simmons, LSU
Stefan Moody, Ole Miss
Michael Carrera, South Carolina
Jalen Jones, Texas A&M
Damian Jones, Vanderbilt

Money will ruin everything man. No acc team has ties to that area so why the hell would you host it there. Why not keep it in the southeast in NC or Atlanta.

Accepting the fact that St. John's will never be good. :lol: EVER.

Alkins would have changed that, but 'Zona is a no-brainer.

2019 canadian RJ Barrett has the talent to be a top 5 player in his class. His dad went to St Johns so you might get the Ben Simmons hook up.:lol:

hooefully it works out better for you than it did for LSU.:lol:

Last edited:

Money will ruin everything man. No acc team has ties to that area so why the hell would you host it there. Why not keep it in the southeast in NC or Atlanta.
They set it up before the terps left ...why they didn't change it afterwards tho is the real question :lol: ...it's no buzz at all for the ACC tourney in that area or the state

There are plenty of Duke and UNC fans in the DMV and it is closer for teams like Pitt and Cuse, but with the Terps gone, it really doesn't make a ton of sense...

Verizon Center in general is just not a good place for basketball. It's a lifeless building.

Kevin Keatts is going to land a big job between now and next April. Hopefully it's Georgetown.

Verizon Center in general is just not a good place for basketball. It's a lifeless building.
It seems really good for hockey games, but I've been to a ton of Wizards games there and only a handful even had a pulse...

I agree, keep it in the 336. Was money the sole reason they left? I know with the additions of pitt and cuse, placing it in NY generates more bread than Gboro ever would. But with about 9 schools in the conference in driving distance to NC it seems reasonable to keep it there forever. 

I agree, keep it in the 336. Was money the sole reason they left? I know with the additions of pitt and cuse, placing it in NY generates more bread than Gboro ever would. But with about 9 schools in the conference in driving distance to NC it seems reasonable to keep it there forever. 
When the ACC expanded The non NC schools complained that it wasn't fair to have it in that state all the time so they spread it out to ATL, Florida , NYC and DC again this year...I'm sure something with tv markets had to do with it as well, it's always about the the tv markets :lol:

Last edited:
Ulis :pimp:

Well deserved. Thought they were gonna **** him over and give it to Simmons

Back
Top Bottom