The College Basketball Post

Why do you guys think the quality of basketball is so bad this year. There's not one solidified power house, outside of maybe Kansas, which who I think is taking it all. College basketball actually used to have quality play. Every college game I watch, the team's can't score. It's so ugly Man. And it's not like they're playing some incredible defense either

because the HS school class is wack.

The quality of the CBB season is basically decided by the quality of the freshman class, people were complaining the year Nerlens Noel was the number 1 prospect. because that year was also wack.

Next year should be strong, very strong.

Last edited:

No. Nate isn't going anywhere, Sam with Jon, Jeff is hanging around until K retires atleast, and they just filled the special assistant role with Nolan.

However, I could see him landing at ASU on Hurley's bench

That half went about as well as it could without Niang.

McKay
smokin.gif
Great game by McKay yesterday. Iowa State as a whole played really well...I just knew that KU run was coming eventually.

@AdamZagoria: John's son, Brad Calipari, headed to Kentucky.

Hopefully Zach Lavine can educate De'Aaron Fox on how to overcome the CBB's Nepotism Network.

Last edited:
No. Nate isn't going anywhere, Sam with Jon, Jeff is hanging around until K retires atleast, and they just filled the special assistant role with Nolan.

However, I could see him landing at ASU on Hurley's bench

i would love jeff capel to take over when the goat retires.

Was hoping Brice would snag it but I'm not mad at Brogdon. Well deserved.

Isaiah Hicks ACC 6th Man of the Year :nthat:

Last edited:
@AdamZagoria: John's son, Brad Calipari, headed to Kentucky.

Hopefully Zach Lavine can educate De'Aaron Fox on how to overcome the CBB's Nepotism Network.

:lol: seriously.

Meh I would've gave it to Brice but Malcom has been great this year and probably more important to his team

^ I got nothing bad to say about Maryland. I want BSox to hook me up with a cute Caucasian chick with a** and big t*tties when I go down to Baltimore this summer.

Last edited:

LOL. You do know that Cal's son is a slow, non-athletic kid who has already had a knee surgery, right? He will not be taking anyone's minutes.

This will be more like Self's son on the team and not Alford's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah the secret is to play better than Brad Calipari. :lol:

unfortunately Lavine didn't quite figure that out, but lucky for him, the NBA doesn't draft off college produciton.

Was hoping Brice would snag it but I'm not mad at Brogdon. Well deserved.

Isaiah Hicks ACC 6th Man of the Year
nthat.gif
man, Brice should've won it. The numbers speak for themselves.

But hopefully him losing makes him play with an edge come both tournaments

+ Brice Johnson not ACC POY? ...c'mon.

+ Wichita State on the bubble...?

+ Also, can we just name COY awards to "coach who's team did a lot better than everyone thought they would"...?

Wichita is out according to the bracketologists, which is sad cause I think they can really do damage in the tourney

Wichita St. Is a tough call,decent record at 23-8,RPI rank of 50th and a good Non conference SOS ranked at 23,what's hurting them is the 1-3 record against top 50 and a low conference SOS.

Wichita is out according to the bracketologists, which is sad cause I think they can really do damage in the tourney

Lunardi has Wichita as a 7 seed. Maybe it's not updated?

Chris Dobbertein on SB Nation has them in a play in game. I have a feeling that's where they end up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom