The College Basketball Post

:lol: kansas. That final 4 of "UCLA, KU, UK, and UNC" that you guys were talking about yesterday certainly doesn't look so good.

Kentucky and UCLA were in the same bracket, so that never looked good.

Yeah, but people were saying that should have been the final four teams, and that the committee f'ed up because they put all the "dominant" teams in the same regions.

Yeah, but people were saying that should have been the final four teams, and that the committee f'ed up because they put all the "dominant" teams in the same regions.
only one of those teams (ucla, uk, unc) would've made it to the final four though so I'm not seeing your point :lol:

South Carolina is a mediocre program that's never had this type success, the moment will be too big for them

Shoutout to the West Coast squads today. 
smokin.gif

Bill Self needs to be thanking Mario Chalmers daily for still having thus job.
One of Alaska's finest. 
pimp.gif

Y'all like to **** on Duke but nobody wanna talk about Kansas and their shortcomings [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I wish Mario Chalmers missed that shot against Memphis.
Ui7hXwC.gif

happy.gif

South Carolina is a mediocre program that's never had this type success, the moment will be too big for them

Coulda been said about the round of 32 and sweet 16 games too. But here we are

Don't pay attention to these jorts wearing clowns. I'm surprised they even know how to operate a computer.

Al Horford ain't walking through those doors tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dear Bill Self,

You've had a good run at Kansas, and we appreciate what you did for us in 2008 and 2012. But clearly the Elite Eight is too big a stage for you, and clearly we will not play in the Final Four again if we have to wait on you to get us back there. So please do the honorable thing and resign, and let someone else coach our Jayhawks and get us back to the NCAA glory we yearn for.

Sincerely,
A die-hard Kansas fan

Somebody has had it on the KU message boards

Bill Walton right now [emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji]

Hats off to Oregon. Better team won tonight. Start to when JJack got his second foul they were the better team. Overall wasn't KU's night. Down 6, under 3 minutes Oregon jacks up a shot, misses, rebound bounces off Mason and JJack's hand ends up with Oregon and I think (Dorsey) hits a 3. That sums up the Jayhawks night. That to me isn't a choke job or a shot at the Big 12 overall. Those are the breaks that have to go your way in a single elimination tournament. Up until this point KU didn't need those breaks to go their way - they were the better dominant team but tonight in a dog fight those breaks didn't go there way. Each team shot 25 three pointers - KU hit 5 and Oregon hit 11. That is your difference. Bell was big for Oregon and I think the match up zone caught KU off guard but at the end of the day the same shots that were falling against Purdue and MSU just didn't fall tonight.

I truly believe that in a five game series the Jayhawks would win 3-2 but tonight wasn't the case. We kept missing shot after shot, especially in the second half.

Hate to see Frank go out like this. Still my NPOTY and should be a unanimous first team All American. His number 0 will one day hang in the rafters at AFH where it belongs.

Every year hurts when you don't win the whole thing but every year I will believe that my guys can win the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom