The College Basketball Post

This dude Frank Martin is really on his way to bringing South ******* Carolina to the final 4 :wow: :wow: :smokin :smokin

Always liked dude since he was coaching Beas at K-State

I wanna know who, besides a homer fan, put money on SC when the tourney started .. bet that payout is nice

sick.gif
 Moss'd

I wanna know who, besides a homer fan, put money on SC when the tourney started .. bet that payout is nice

I know that Colorado was 225 to 1 to make the final 4 before the season started... It probably wasn't much better before the tourney started for SC. Probably would have been better to bet them every game.... especially against duke.

And why did they foul? Just play straight up n get a stop.. was only a 2 point game 50 secs left

Kansas fans gotta realize at this point this is just what your program does. Ball out regular season just to blow it in the tourney.

Just wanted to check in and say number 1 on Florida too damn big to be that soft smh.

Why foul down 2 with 50 seconds left? Man some late game blunders by some of these coaches have cost their team the game sheesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom