The College Basketball Post

I don't understand how UNC is being painted out to be some underdog on Monday by some of those guys.

Just in this tournament, UNC has beat 2 teams better than anything Gonzaga has faced... without even playing their best ball.

Seems like people are just trying to justify Gonzaga as a "worthy" finalist, along with their relatively easy road to get to this point. I get that it's the tournament and anything can happen... but they haven't played anyone higher than a 4 seed (West Virginia, who they barely squeaked by... just like they barely squeaked by South Carolina tonight... just like they barely squeaked by Northwestern).

Last edited:
gonzaga is good.....not saying they are going to win but the game is going to be good...they arent putting berry on gross are they?

I don't even think I posted in here when Duke lost.

Yeah, because your first ever post in this thread was 12 days ago. :lol:

Didn't post all season long and now you're talking all reckless about the mighty empire. :lol:

Doing way too much right now.

Yeah, because your first ever post in this thread was 12 days ago. :lol:

Didn't post all season long and now you're talking all reckless about the mighty empire. :lol:

Doing way too much right now.
the comment wasn't serious
get out your feelings
hope you aren't trying to imply i'm a fairweather fan though

No one's in their feelings. I'm not a Duke fan. Just calling it like I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brooks and Dorsey went 5-22 :x

They had no business losing by 1 pt. Damn shame we couldn't get a Pac NW chip for the ages.

Last edited:
I don't understand how UNC is being painted out to be some underdog on Monday by some of those guys.

Just in this tournament, UNC has beat 2 teams better than anything Gonzaga has faced... without even playing their best ball.

Seems like people are just trying to justify Gonzaga as a "worthy" finalist, along with their relatively easy road to get to this point. I get that it's the tournament and anything can happen... but they haven't played anyone higher than a 4 seed (West Virginia, who they barely squeaked by... just like they barely squeaked by South Carolina tonight... just like they barely squeaked by Northwestern).
They have been number one on KenPom all year. Stop with this nonsense great gonzaga just got lucky in the tournament. Cause you know if Carolina got the same road, you would be in here talking about it's not Carolinas fault, they only play who is in front of them.
Gonzaga is good. Accept it.

South Carolina ain't no chumps fool. Put some respeck on our names

what empire? lol
the one that doesn't lose in the first weekend to trash schools
you must be drunk...bc you talking stupid

the one that doesn't lose in the first weekend to trash schools

when was the last time yall won?
your team isn't even here.

Sit all the way the **** down.

And watch from the slidelines like those ***** boys in durham
holla at us when you bring a trophy back to the triangle

fools in here happy to be in the chip like they didnt just take a L in the chip last year. 

typical dumb Carolina fan talk. 

Back
Top Bottom