The College Basketball Post

LOL y'all duke boys soft as hell.

Hitting the report button on posts.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

they reported me for calling them a female [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fam, you have multiple folks in here who AREN'T Duke fans saying the same thing. And you got your card pulled, jumped on the bandwagon right around tourney time :lol:

But do you, hun :pimp:

Can't believe these clowns got me cheering for Gonzaga tomorrow night. Can't wait for the tourney to end so this thread can get back to what it normally is.

Last edited:
yeah i'm definitely not a bandwagon
aren't you a duke fan from new york? :lol:
nobody pulled nothing
guess you have to post in here otherwise you're a bandwagon :lol:

yeah i'm definitely not a bandwagon
aren't you a duke fan from new york? :lol:
nobody pulled nothing
So you're saying there is no chance that someone from New York couldn't have actually gone to Duke and wanted to cheer for them? Or that they may have grown up watching Duke who was always on national tv and ended up cheering for them?

Me whenever UNC is playing

Bout to buy a Gonzaga jersey for tomorrow

I only hated UNC when Tyler Hansbrough played there.

I don't mind them otherwise.

Reactions: ct3
and you're saying that a person who literally lives 20 minutes from chapel hill didn't grow up being a unc fan?

Duke is only a few miles away too lol. I'm a UNC fan don't holler.

also y'all gotta stop acting like only duke fans hate unc
its like 80% of this thread that does

It's easy to hate winners.

I only hated UNC when Tyler Hansbrough played there.

I don't mind them otherwise.

In all times hate levels TH is like second only to Christian Laettner.

You gotta understand, when you don't post all season and then pop up out of nowhere after the 2nd round of the Tourney talking a whole bunch of trash... it doesn't look great. Same thing ksteezy does in the NFL thread and everyone makes fun of him too.

You gotta understand, when you don't post all season and then pop up out of nowhere after the 2nd round of the Tourney talking a whole bunch of trash... it doesn't look great. Same thing ksteezy does in the NFL thread and everyone makes fun of him too.
I understand what you're saying fully but I just started posting on niketalk not too long ago. Nobody in the NBA thread complained. Dudes just hate UNC. If I was a NC State fan nobody would be in here crying, moaning, and reporting like they are.

Buying a zags jersey seems like that's taking it a bit too far :lol: .... maybe leave the tags on and return it afterwards?

But if they win I'm gonna wear that ***** with pride all summer here in NC [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I understand what you're saying fully but I just started posting on niketalk not too long ago. Nobody in the NBA thread complained. Dudes just hate UNC. If I was a NC State fan nobody would be in here crying, moaning, and reporting like they are.

No, this has nothing to do with hating UNC, clown - it's you. This thread during the regular season sees no biased hate towards UNC at all, it's even civil and playful between the UNC and Duke posters in here.

You come thru and you wanna stir the post like a bandwagon fan would, trying to play up the "Duke hates UNC; UNC hates Duke" narrative when that ish is minimal across the board.

And for someone who happens to be a UNC fan and ingrained in the rivalry, you'd know that 75% of Duke grads head north to NYC, with a similar number from UNC as well :lol:

Stay in your lane and on the sidelines, hun. Just cheer your "squad" and dead all that other manufactured noise you're putting out into the universe.

No, this has nothing to do with hating UNC, clown - it's you. This thread during the regular season sees no biased hate towards UNC at all, it's even civil and playful between the UNC and Duke posters in here.

You come thru and you wanna stir the post like a bandwagon fan would, trying to play up the "Duke hates UNC; UNC hates Duke" narrative when that ish is minimal across the board.

And for someone who happens to be a UNC fan and ingrained in the rivalry, you'd know that 75% of Duke grads head north to NYC, with a similar number from UNC as well :lol:

Stay in your lane and on the sidelines, hun. Just cheer your "squad" and dead all that other manufactured noise you're putting out into the universe.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom