The College Basketball Post

yet we still have more rings than y'all :lol:
you been watching other teams play for two weeks now. sit down clown

Are you really counting a "championship" that occurred prior to the Great Depression?

And :lol: at the back and forth with Kerlew. You're new here, but the man did play soccer at Duke

That was quick. Bolden transfer announced

Last edited:
Im actually shocked Bolden is transferring...thought he would just declare for draft...like ive said earlier he never looked like he enjoyed his time there or bought in...he didnt have that happy look or someone who wanted to be in college

Guys worrying about roster overload at positions. You're a 5 star recruit. Fight for your playing time.

That's still playing a role in these decisions and upcoming ones as well

Guys worrying about roster overload at positions. You're a 5 star recruit. Fight for your playing time.

That's still playing a role in these decisions and upcoming ones as well

Guys just don't wanna battle these days...want things handed...how do you see this helping bamba situation

Unrelated. Bamba would've started anyways.

Right now Carter starts at the 5

Edit: and now after it was announced, the article has been updated that further sources say he hasn't made a decision :lol: I'm done with this situation

Last edited:
Kids are definitely soft these days. Majority of these new guys are a bunch of divas with that privileged attitude thinking they need **** handed down to them.

Last edited:
Are you really counting a "championship" that occurred prior to the Great Depression?

And :lol: at the back and forth with Kerlew. You're new here, but the man did play soccer at Duke

That was quick. Bolden transfer announced
stop taking everything so serious lol

It doesn't mean **** to me.

We've been through the ManAmazing era in here, this is nowhere near that comedy.

Ive picked Zags - UNC for the natty game on atleast 3 different occasions in the past. Amazing lol

Last edited:
Yo! Two great games Saturday night. Excited for tonight, but sad for CBB season to end. 
frown.gif

To the UNC/Duke guys going back and forth on here...I agree with the Duke guys, usually the "hate" is pretty civil in here and the UNC cat came outta nowhere to talk all this ish and hate on Duke guys...a bit annoying, but whatever. Also, both teams are "empires" ...along with UK and KU.

Jordan Bell is a stud but BOX OUT. Good grief. Dude didn't even try to box out, at all.

Also, how is Oregon not gonna even try and rebound TWICE in the final moments but somehow get this rebound? SMH. Still salty.

Go Heels tonight. Would love to see Roy get another ring...if he wins, possibly ride off into the sunset on top? 
nerd.gif
 Wouldn't shock me to see him retire. Would love to see the coaching carousel kick off again.

Dude comes through here out of nowhere talking more than anybody has the whole year :lol:

Both UNC and Duke can kick rocks.

Yup. Real lucky to have to play a better team.

:lol:

:rofl:

Dude is just mad about that Uconn womens comment :lol:

I am

Dude comes through here out of nowhere talking more than anybody has the whole year :lol:

Both UNC and Duke can kick rocks.

Talkin about me? I've been in here all season. Multiple seasons actually. Talking about more than just South Carolina too plehboi. Been giving the scoop on Zion and other South Carolina prospects all year my guy

Talkin about me? I've been in here all season. Multiple seasons actually. Talking about more than just South Carolina too plehboi. Been giving the scoop on Zion and other South Carolina prospects all year my guy
Not talking about you, my guy. Don't have that guilty conscience. I know you've been in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom