The College Basketball Post

Ewing, at least has coaching experience. Don't think he'll have nearly as many downs as Mullin did when he was hired by St. John's. I kind of like this hire. Gonna be interesting to see how he fills out his staff.

Patrick back to Georgetown :pimp: Probably realized he would never get an NBA gig until he proved himself.

2011 was the year of ththe Morris twins correct? When y'all lost to VCU?
if so, then yeah you're probably right.

2011 - Morris Twins / Selby year - toss up between recent Oregon loss and this one as Self's worst loss in the tourney.

2011 - Morris Twins / Selby year - toss up between recent Oregon loss and this one as Self's worst loss in the tourney.
Northern Iowa is the worst to me
VCU was a hot team
Oregon was a gamr Kansas should have won but they aren't a bad team at all.

Northern Iowa is the worst to me
VCU was a hot team
Oregon was a gamr Kansas should have won but they aren't a bad team at all.

VCU was the worst, IMO because the whole bracket opened up for us earlier that day. We would have been the overwhelming favorite in a weak F4 if we could have got past VCU. Oregon is bad because it ended Mason's career and it was essentially a home game that we blew.

C8gqtCOXcAEs9hl.jpg

Who are some of the guys in the DMV region he can bring in to help with recruiting?

He fills out his coaching staff properly and he has a healthy talent pipeline year over year in that region.

Should also be able to turn Georgetown into Big Man U again :smokin

Last edited:
so anxious for tonight...
don't know if I could stomach back to back losses in the championship game

Stephen B : I saw something on rivals about UK checking up on Tremont Waters last week

Met a group of bad Oregon girls after the L Saturday at the bars. Parlayed that into drinks yesterday and the W after watching Blink 182.

So excited for tonight, everyone out here seems to. E very pro- Zaga. Literally ran directly into Vlade at the event yesterday lol.

" 2017 big Garrison Brooks requests release from Mississippi State, dad is an assistant. "

He should've picked UNC from the start

Back
Top Bottom