The College Basketball Post

" 2017 big Garrison Brooks requests release from Mississippi State, dad is an assistant. "

He should've picked UNC from the start
nerd.gif

Also, FWIW, I'm hearing through the grapevine that KU people think they have a much better shot at getting Duval than people think. (I'm not getting my hopes up though)

Also, FWIW, I'm hearing through the grapevine that KU people think they have a much better shot at getting Duval than people think. (I'm not getting my hopes up though)

Smart. It'll be announced soon. Done deal.

Bolden informed the staff he's staying at Duke :lol:

Can't wait for tonight, go Zags! Yea I jumped on the wagon in the late 90's when they first made the elite 8. I was in middle school and had never heard of them, grew up south of Seattle fwiw.

Last edited:
So weird seeing these games played in a football stadium with the elevated court. But that sideline cam is legit.

Smart. It'll be announced soon. Done deal.

Bolden informed the staff he's staying at Duke
laugh.gif
Duval to Duke coming from a legit source? Or are you just hopeful?

Last edited:
You got a Gonzaga shirt on? :lol:

Nah, I got a dope Final Four t on though with all the schools that made the tourney. Couldn't wear Duke gear, didn't want to hear it from UNC fans lol.

75% of the crowd is wearing other random school shirts though lol.

Back
Top Bottom