The College Basketball Post

IMG_0450.PNG

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fbi-pr...ndal-snaring-big-time-programs-144631716.html

Cooperating witness who operates an athlete management business was accused of securities fraud last last year. Started talking then.

From Yahoo:

While some other major schools and national championship coaches are not specifically named yet, nearly any college basketball fan can put the dots together on some of the recruiting stories to figure out who is who. The names that are expected to come out will be prominent.

IMG_0460.JPG

Teams out here like "give em whatever he wants." Word to Nolte in Blue Chips.

(One of the g.o.a.t. as far as bball movies)

Sooooo I havent watched college ball in a minute but I heard mans out here getting arrested??!??!?!

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Honestly the list of the 4 aint that impressive, thought I was gonna see Duke, UNC, UK, Louisville on this list lol

The fact Kyree Walker decided to go to ASU as a sophmore was fishy, not to mention he then up and moves from Atlanta, to Oakland and then Arizona State its crazy

The invisible hand will intervene Im sure. Out of the 4 schools listed only Arizona would be considered a high major program

Auburn, Oklahoma State would not be considered elite programs on the D1 level. Mainly benefactors of the success of football programs USC maybe but not like AU

Nikes day will be coming as well Im sure

I think those 4 schools are only the beginning.

the beginning? Man the only question I have is how deep do they wanna go with this? On some level, every high major is participating in this practice. Every single one of them. Could get real ugly if they wanted to take it that far.

Elite no but those are all power 5 schools thus high majors
Agreed it just has that feeling of we could've got you but were gonna make these other programs pay lol, as that would cost the NCAA money come March with top programs suspended or under sanctions

the beginning? Man the only question I have is how deep do they wanna go with this? On some level, every high major is participating in this practice. Every single one of them. Could get real ugly if they wanted to take it that far.

Exactly, which is exactly my point of the NCAA wont want to see the big names fall hard bc it affects there bottom line, and why we didnt see harsh penalties for Syracuse (Im sad to say as a fan), Louisville or UNC

Back
Top Bottom