The College Basketball Post

hey woody i know its just rumor but read that scottie lewis, antoine, baker, vernon carey and bascot been talking together....package deal?

Scottie Lewis won’t be. Carey, Antoine, Bacot very well could

Still expecting Emmitt to LSU. Him and Naz would be a nice pull

Osh Kosh Bosh : Please tell me Nembhard will be a decent college player.

So far the few times I've seen him , he's the least impressive of Florida's 2018 recruits

Last edited:
Wendell is really good.

Not sure what team that was in the final 8 minutes
If there's one thing I like about this team is that they know how to close out games.

The unfortunate thing about that is because we start slow we're forced to have to make these comebacks constantly, which won't bode well come March.

No bonus tonight, Huggy! (in defense of Huggy Bear he does donate that to charity)

I have no idea how this KU team pulled that win off tonight. This might be Self's worst team he has had in over a decade but they beat a tough WVU team that is damn near unbeatable at home. I am impressed. Down 16 they could have folded like so many other KU teams have done in the past but they dug in, got stops defensively and made timely buckets.

Why is he ranked so high ?

I don't know why I haven't been paying as much attention to the prospects this year so i don't know what the quality of the class this year or how Andrew's game has grown. When I saw him play for canada he struck me as a smooth, smart, floor general, who could be a high major starter I guess.

Maybe on the high end he could be a Tyler Ennis light?

Thing is he's on a stacked Montverde team right? That's the perfect situation for him especially having RJ Barrett there as basically a point forward making up for the play making juice he lacks. He's the guy who is good on good teams I think.

Back
Top Bottom