The College Basketball Post

There’s a bunch. Dude is going to be amazing, we all seem to LOVE his game.

Don't get me wrong, kid is clearly the goods. I just noticed he was just going through the motions. Didn't know if that was him all the time or what.

Don't get me wrong, kid is clearly the goods. I just noticed he was just going through the motions. Didn't know if that was him all the time or what.

Is this the only time you seen him play ? The team he was playing against (IMG) is loaded and the game was still close

Last edited:
Some of these top-15 teams that played in the last week already have 2 or 3 losses I noticed, is that typical for this time of year when the conference season's just begun and every team's posturing/beginning to sort out, or is this season really just an outlier for that sort of thing?

TCU, etc., just these clearly talented squads with L's of more than 1-2, for a specific example.

2018 McDonalds All-American roster dropped.

EAST TEAM
R.J. Barrett -- Duke
Moses Brown -- Undecided
Darius Garland -- Vanderbilt
Louis King -- Oregon
Romeo Langford -- Undecided
David McCormack -- Kansas
E.J. Montgomery -- Undecided
Immanuel Quickley -- Kentucky
Naz Reid -- LSU
Jalen Smith -- Maryland
Coby White -- North Carolina
Zion Williamson -- Undecided

WEST TEAM
Darius Bazley -- Syracuse
Bol Bol -- Oregon
Jordan Brown -- Undecided
Devon Dotson -- Kansas
Quentin Grimes -- Kansas
Keldon Johnson -- Kentucky
Tre Jones -- Duke
Nassir Little -- North Carolina
Reggie Perry -- Mississippi State
Jahvon Quinerly -- Undecided
Cameron Reddish -- Duke
Simi ****tu -- Vanderbilt

I don't know why I haven't been paying as much attention to the prospects this year so i don't know what the quality of the class this year or how Andrew's game has grown. When I saw him play for canada he struck me as a smooth, smart, floor general, who could be a high major starter I guess.

Maybe on the high end he could be a Tyler Ennis light?

Thing is he's on a stacked Montverde team right? That's the perfect situation for him especially having RJ Barrett there as basically a point forward making up for the play making juice he lacks. He's the guy who is good on good teams I think.

Rivals has Andrew as a 5 star and ranked number 16 in the 2018 class. To me he looks like the 5th best player on Montverde, I don't understand

Back
Top Bottom