The College Basketball Post

Four-star Joey Hauser will enroll at Marquette soon and redshirt (much like Diallo did at UK last season )

2018 forward Teashon Cherry committed to Arizona State

Incredible streak. Clemson came out hot last night in the second half too. Made 15 of their first 16 shots. Missed the first then hit 15 in a row. Didn't miss again til like the under 8 timeout maybe? Been a few close ones over the years. Can't believe that thing is still going. Dates back to the 1920s. 16 US Presidents haha.

SportsCenter scrolled the names of every player at UNC that hasn't lost to Clemson at home. It ran longer than the highlights did lol..

IMG_6331.JPG I don't think Villanova missed tonight against Georgetown. They're easily the best team in the nation right now. Mike Wilbon and Dikembe were at the game along with Cal Ripken who was sitting on the nova side

People feel like Shareef is not getting a fair shake??? His dad is one of the most recognizable humans on Earth... Take it easy with the feeling bad

CHris Mack is the new all time wins leader at Xavier. If he turns down Louisville this offseason he may be at x for the long haul.

CHris Mack is the new all time wins leader at Xavier. If he turns down Louisville this offseason he may be at x for the long haul.
Ehh that Louisville job might not be great to take this summer. He can get any job he wants a power five when they open. No need to rush.

Woody : Moses Brown could commit in the next few weeks . Looking like FSU , UCLA and Maryland

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/five-star-moses-brown-says-decision-coming-soon

Until the kid falls in love with the game he’ll never tap into his full potential. Kid said he doesn’t even know if he likes playing. Weird recruitment and I honestly have no clue on this one. It was Duke but they refused to offer due to effort, then Louisville until true fbi stuff. FSU was the last I heard but UCLA has been trending recently.

Clemson was in to see Zion today.

Small chance, but Duke could get involved with EJ Montgomery if(when) they miss on Zion. I don’t expect anything to come from it though

Back
Top Bottom