The College Basketball Post

DxeZrvOUUAABhMe.jpg

I knew that Maryland game was coming. Cowan cannot be the leader for a team. Bad decision making to have the ball that much. He’s be so much better as an off the ball second option.

Walker Kessler considering a reclass

Probably no interest especially this late in the game, but I always question why more of these bigs don't consider MSU. Izzo plays through the post more than most teams. You know you're going to get post touches, and you're playing with one of the best PG's in the country in Cassius Winston.

Probably no interest especially this late in the game, but I always question why more of these bigs don't consider MSU. Izzo plays through the post more than most teams. You know you're going to get post touches, and you're playing with one of the best PG's in the country in Cassius Winston.
Probly cuz they dont see as many one n dones coming outta MSU like a couple other schools

Probly cuz they dont see as many one n dones coming outta MSU like a couple other schools

Catch-22. If more went there, they would see more coming out of there.
Sure fire 5* one and dones aren’t exactly a dime a dozen. MSU will never be a one and done factory, and with the talent loss in MI high school basketball, MSU has to expand into areas where they can’t just pull a 5* over a traditional factory. Certainly won’t pull a kid/handlers with a hand out (Alexander or Bowen for example). Tough spot to be in.....takes a certain type of kid and they are few and far between.

Last edited:
Tennessee is def the best team in college right now.

Bigs
Guards
Depth
Grit
Defend
Rebound

All on rick not to screw this one up

Back
Top Bottom