The College Basketball Post

Grant shot 23-23 from the charity stripe tonight. Don't care who you are, that's impressive. 10-15 from the field, too for 43 total. Solid outing.

Tennessee is def the best team in college right now.

Bigs
Guards
Depth
Grit
Defend
Rebound

All on rick not to screw this one up

Ehh when I watched them against FL, they seemed good but not sure best in the country. KenPom has them at #5, with the #2 offense and #30 defense.

I didn't watch last night, but they snuck out an OT win against a .500 Vanderbilt team ?

I feel like he should be better than that....solid wing on a playoff team type...Idk whats up with Jackson :smh:
Yeah I mean, I'm not really sure what is going on with him in the league, as I do think he should be better. Their games just feel eerily similar. Jackson relying a bit more on athleticism, RJ a bit more on strength.

Xavier will have 2019/2020 top 50 wing Zach Harvey on campus this weekend. Team badly needs perimeter talent and he seems to fill that hole.

Yeah I mean, I'm not really sure what is going on with him in the league, as I do think he should be better. Their games just feel eerily similar. Jackson relying a bit more on athleticism, RJ a bit more on strength.
RJ is more assertive (almost to a fault) and a better playmaker & facilitator. Jackson the better defender and obviously more athletic.

I also think his shot will improve at the next level but right now his shooting is just as atrocious as Jackson’s was in college.

RJ is more assertive (almost to a fault) and a better playmaker & facilitator. Jackson the better defender and obviously more athletic.

I also think his shot will improve at the next level but right now his shooting is just as atrocious as Jackson’s was in college.
Jackson wasn't an atrocious shooter in college though. 51% from the field, 38% from 3 with 56% TS. All of those better than RJ. Jumper looked ugly but he was making them. Don't really think he was any less of a playmaker and facilitator as RJ either.

Thought Barrett would be good in college but what u described is how I see yo in the league
He is good in college just a bit annoying ti watch.

plus dukes lack of shooting is not helping.

Jackson wasn't an atrocious shooter in college though. 51% from the field, 38% from 3 with 56% TS. All of those better than RJ. Jumper looked ugly but he was making them. Don't really think he was any less of a playmaker and facilitator as RJ either.

Jackson was an atrocious shooter, if i remembr he shot horribly on every type of jumper aside for 3's. and 58% from the FT line

and as i've said a thousand times, FT% predicts NBA shooting better than college 3P%.

RJ can be Jimmy Butler, just gotta rely on his passing vision a bit more.

Ehh when I watched them against FL, they seemed good but not sure best in the country. KenPom has them at #5, with the #2 offense and #30 defense.

I didn't watch last night, but they snuck out an OT win against a .500 Vanderbilt team ?

They beat UF by 11 in the end . Vandy is a rivalry games for them and both UF and Vandy have bigs close to the same size as Tennessee. The Vols can certainly win in the tournament

They beat UF by 11 in the end . Vandy is a rivalry games for them and both UF and Vandy have bigs close to the same size as Tennessee. The Vols can certainly win in the tournament

Didn't say they aren't good or can't win it all, just don't agree that they're the best team in college right now

Back
Top Bottom