The College Basketball Post

Hop doing his thing

Even if the Pac12 is a dumpster fire

For sure. They have talent, but his coaching is a definite bright spot. Hoping they keep rolling through the pac12...im forever weary after them winning the reg season championship w/24 wins and not getting in.

The Socon really should get two teams in the tourney but that won't happen, especially since Furman has came back down to earth and their impressive wins won't matter.

For sure. They have talent, but his coaching is a definite bright spot. Hoping they keep rolling through the pac12...im forever weary after them winning the reg season championship w/24 wins and not getting in.
Yeah they're gonna have to keep cruising for me to feel safe with a bid

Georgetown has some impressive young talent. Ewing should have them near the top of the big east in a year or two if he can develop it.

Welp what is left of this season just went right down the toilet. Coming as no surprise Silvio de Sousa has been ruled ineligible for the remainer of this year and next.

I did not see that coming.

Agreed. I thought that by KU self punishing SdS by sitting him for 21 games that the NCAA would make him repay the $2,500 his guardian received and with the self imposed suspension he would be eligible immediately. Everything I had heard was he was going to be in uniform as early as the last game against Texas and no later than TTU on Saturday.

Self and his staff are hustling backwards. They have no one to blame but themselves. They got worked by Diallo, Cliff Alexander, Billy Preston and now SdS. The NCAA is making it up as they go along but Self has to be smarter then that. I hope this signals the end of the adidas x KU era. We need the Nike bag men that UNC, Kentucky and Duke have. Second rate adidas just isn’t cutting it anymore.

Agreed. I thought that by KU self punishing SdS by sitting him for 21 games that the NCAA would make him repay the $2,500 his guardian received and with the self imposed suspension he would be eligible immediately. Everything I had heard was he was going to be in uniform as early as the last game against Texas and no later than TTU on Saturday.

Self and his staff are hustling backwards. They have no one to blame but themselves. They got worked by Diallo, Cliff Alexander, Billy Preston and now SdS. The NCAA is making it up as they go along but Self has to be smarter then that. I hope this signals the end of the adidas x KU era. We need the Nike bag men that UNC, Kentucky and Duke have. Second rate adidas just isn’t cutting it anymore.

I don't really follow the cases, but from what was posted on the Iowa State forums I thought he'd play against TT.

I need Florida to keep up this energy. This hasn't been the best season but a win vs. UK can get us somewhere

EDIT: Welp so much for that

Last edited:
Watching this New Mexico/Fresno St. game. I hella forgot Carlton Bragg transferred to NM from ASU. Wild.

Real mad they’ve only listed the jersey for sale on these 1969 retros and not the shorts for UNC. Wearing them tonight. Selling the jersey as number 33 was a great touch though. Charlie Scott (member of 1969 team, hall of famer, and unc’s first black scholarship athlete)

Back
Top Bottom