The College Basketball Post

Sad to say, typical basketball/football factory moves here if you believe the accuser's account. Went to dean, "who provided no help and discouraged her from pursuing the claim further."

Maggette has been pulled from his Clippers broadcasting gig.

He's been playing himself into the lottery. Has the ball speed of an NBA PG, can create space and attack and finish around the rim with contact.

His game isn't as smooth as a lot of guards but the guy is a walking bucket.

I don't see him staying, unless he's coming back to strictly win a championship if they fall short this season.

He's been playing himself into the lottery. Has the ball speed of an NBA PG, can create space and attack and finish around the rim with contact.

His game isn't as smooth as a lot of guards but the guy is a walking bucket.

I don't see him staying, unless he's coming back to strictly win a championship if they fall short this season.

You're not wrong. I've seen him on a lot of mocks in the first round. Just wondering what the consensus was.

7629CA84-C429-4CB1-AB44-3DD4EA642DFC.jpeg
Ventured over to IC after that post and who do I see in the first 5 responses? :rofl:

How desperate is Texas when they have McConaughey as their Minster of Culture and in that same regard how much did McConaughey donate to get that absurd title and seat on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom