The College Basketball Post

Man, Yale couldn’t buy a three the whole game. Shot around 37% from downtown on the season but missed some good looks, big shots to get bounced by LSU. I jinxed my guy Oni, didn’t I.

Awfully tempted to pick Yale upsetting LSU, given the distractions and scandal surrounding Coach Wade/Smart. Miye Oni is good enough to backpack that Bulldogs squad. Love that kid’s overall game. Hope he manages to sneak into the back-end of R1.

Yale can certainly beat LSU and they will have a rather wide coaching advantage. The only thing is they like to play very fast and can get sloppy with the ball at times, which would play right into LSU's hands. Regardless I think it's going to be a shootout and should be an exciting game.

LSU playing a dangerous game in the middle of Yale gainign confidence.

yale is no longer afraid of the length. LSU up 7 but very much in a danger zone, you can see LSU getting nervous and playing stiff .

I got LSU losing to Belomont next round
Definitely close game from Yale!

But
th

Congrats on the W, suberzat1 suberzat1 . Nothin’ against LSU. I actually like watching Waters play a whole lot. Your squad just a hard team to read. Feelin’ the same way about ISU. Either they lose the first game or go way deeper than anyone expected.

So, now that these brackets are locked in, who ya'll got winning it?

My F4 is Duke, UNC, Tennessee and Gonzaga. Taking the Zags to win it all. Getting Tillie back kind of sold it for me. I think they upset Duke to get to the Nat'l Championship game.

For ‘upsets’ today, got Belmont over UMD, St. Mary’s beating ‘Nova and Murray State squeezing by Marquette in a high-scoring, entertaining affair.

For ‘upsets’ today, got Belmont over UMD, St. Mary’s beating ‘Nova and Murray State squeezing by Marquette in a high-scoring, entertaining affair.

Same, except I took Marquette. All the 12 seeds looked good to me, so felt compelled to take at least one 5. I have the Aggies as well...and had Yale. :lol:

So, now that these brackets are locked in, who ya'll got winning it?

My F4 is Duke, UNC, Tennessee and Gonzaga. Taking the Zags to win it all. Getting Tillie back kind of sold it for me. I think they upset Duke to get to the Nat'l Championship game.

I have same thing. Gonzaga beating UNC.

Edit: wait no I don’t. I have Michigan St. instead of Duke.

Back
Top Bottom