The College Basketball Post

At the very least Brandon Clarke is going to be a valuable defensive contributor in the league, even if you don't trust his offense will come along or that he'll be able to expand his jumper to three-point range. Rich man's Jordan Bell of sorts.
Oddly enough, that's exactly how I see his game like too :lol:

Oddly enough, that's exactly how I see his game like too :lol:
I know Bell won Pac-12 DPOY in '17 but it's crazy that I believe Clarke is and will be a better defender than him. I know y'all remember that sick block he had against the Vols early in the season.

Have a feeling Hunter is gonna win Naismith DPOY but Clarke and Thybulle are also as deserving.

Hachimura will obviously go way higher in the draft, but am I wildin' to think Clarke can have a better NBA career? Maybe I'm gassin' it.

As a Cavs fan I’ve been finding basketball hard to watch this season so I just signed up for the ESPN pass - I really enjoyed a bunch of games yesterday. Even the 1/16 games were competitive and good quality basketball. Looking forward to some more good games the next few weeks.

As a Cavs fan I’ve been finding basketball hard to watch this season so I just signed up for the ESPN pass - I really enjoyed a bunch of games yesterday. Even the 1/16 games were competitive and good quality basketball. Looking forward to some more good games the next few weeks.
"Young Bull" flourishing doe. Boy got that 'dog' in him like De'Aaron Fox. Can't teach that. Eight consecutive games with 20+ points. He's 28/48 from downtown during that stretch. Sizzling.

Yeah, there are positives - if you just look at the games where Love is back, and Sexton has learned a lot over the season, their record is okay - but it’s still been a bit depressing.

Posted in the gambling thread but I'm heavy on Buckeyes at +6 later today. The under is $ in that matchup.

Have you watched them all year? I’d be happy they make it competitive. I know it’s a lot of luck and crazy things happen this time of year but man. I’d be beyond shocked if they won

Have you watched them all year? I’d be happy they make it competitive. I know it’s a lot of luck and crazy things happen this time of year but man. I’d be beyond shocked if they won
I understand your pessimism. Did you expect to lose to ISU also? Chris Holtmann is gonna slow the game down. Make it ugly, scrappy. Kaleb Wesson is good enough to get 20+ if he stays out of foul trouble.

So many blow-outs in this tournament so far. :smh:
Man, I love CBB but can understand if the tourney has been underwhelming thus far. No real ‘Cinderella’ outside of Ducks and UCI. Biggest storyline is what, the Ja Morant hype and whether Zion can lead Duke to a title? I guess we can factor in P.J.’s injury.

A lot of the teams that are on the 1-2 line are so much better than these 7-10 seeds, and yeah this Sat/Sun will end up as a whole, pretty boring because of it.

Should make for good games next weekend though. :smokin

Which school? I’ll have to put you in touch with my parents!

tenor (12).gif

Back
Top Bottom