The College Basketball Post

Grudgingly I have to admit that although Luke Maye’s beard is stupid the kid can play.

August Rivers entire mixtape was him puttin’ dudes on skates and pullin’ up from Steph range.

He got to Duke, couldn’t finish for **** and range was mediocre. I was wild disappointed :lol:

August Rivers entire mixtape was him puttin’ dudes on skates and pullin’ up from Steph range.

He got to Duke, couldn’t finish for **** and range was mediocre. I was wild disappointed :lol:

UF got to the elite 8 without him , Rivers would've help us beat Louisville and make the final four . :frown:

:rofl:Those lanes and angles close up quick, playing against the big boys who play D on every possession.

D2tOyTLX4AE9t_Q.jpg

one of my homeboys who I grew up with had an older sister. Real cute girl..

She was dating Deuce back when he was in HS while she was at ECU. But ended up dating miller, or cheating on deuce with miller. idk the story gets murky.

But she single handedly ruined their friendship..

Shock this is not bigger news
Dude seems to be a damn good coach. Bama got a good one. Sure hope TAMU already has Buzz wrapped up and just waiting to announce (like they did with Jimbo) after some of these hires the last few days.

Dude seems to be a damn good coach. Bama got a good one. Sure hope TAMU already has Buzz wrapped up and just waiting to announce (like they did with Jimbo) after some of these hires the last few days.

Allegedly it’s a done deal.

We still need Nolan back so badly in here, too much Dook talk.

If we are talking BallisLife tapes Wiggins probably has the greatest. I thought KU was getting the second coming of MJ. Instead we got a guy who finished his career against Stanford scoring 8 pts in a loss. If only that kid had the dawg in him...*sigh*

Austin gave y’all that game winner at chapel hill on my birthday that they replay over and over again :lol:

He was lowkey better than jabari

Back
Top Bottom