The College Basketball Post

I’ll eff around with women’s basketball this year. Just found out recently that TAMU has a really good squad again. That national championship night when we won my senior year in college was one of the best nights out I had in college.

And being honest, this women’s team would probably beat the men’s team straight up. Buzz has a lot of work to do.

Mark Turgeon.
17FA8BF7-D0E1-4113-A479-EDDABD576B2A.gif

That's garbage , kid from Pitt had monster stats

Shutup dork. Pitt finished 12th with a losing record, while Tech was a pleasant surprise and finished 4th. 18 points and 8 boards from a guy who first started playing basketball at 17 and only had one D1 offer is impressive.

Shutup dork. Pitt finished 12th with a losing record, while Tech was a pleasant surprise and finished 4th. 18 points and 8 boards from a guy who first started playing basketball at 17 and only had one D1 offer is impressive.

You sweet , Pitt had 2 guys leave mid season and Capel can't coach . The kid carried them bums to whatever they had

The ACC is not naming their player of the year the guy on a team that is currently 10-11 and went 6-10 in conference bruh :lol:

Yet he finished a close second

I’ll eff around with women’s basketball this year. Just found out recently that TAMU has a really good squad again. That national championship night when we won my senior year in college was one of the best nights out I had in college.

And being honest, this women’s team would probably beat the men’s team straight up. Buzz has a lot of work to do.

agree - nothing against women’s at all. I’ve got two daughters that play so I follow both, especially Texas schools. And yeah, with all the money A&M has, buzz better hurry up or hope the football team keeps improving.

Watching the ‘01 Championship between Duke and Arizona while I work because there’s no live basketball on

Richard Jefferson played all the way back then and still won the 2016 title with the Cavs (albeit as a strict strict role player, but still)

Jet black hair Coach K

Battier, Dunleavy, Jay Williams, Duhon, Boozer. Damn.

Losing 5 straight to Penn State should be a fireable offense on its own :sick:

Speaking of Turgeon tho, Pastner is on that same wave too...He gets praise for “overachieving” when his teams expectations are low because he’s terrible :lol: :smh:

I'm surprised Pastner can't convince kids to come play in the A. They get to party with lil baby and nem.

Lebron is 36 and CP3 is 35. They’re the outliers, we’ll get more of that now with nutrition and fitness getting better.

Don’t know what you mean about ages 31-35 for RJ though, he played 156/164 games when he was 33 and 34, averaging about 22 minutes a game.

Back
Top Bottom