The College Basketball Post

Big Ten has the same kind of championship draught, but they've also had a team in the championship game 8 times since 2000. Pac 10 only has 2 in that span, and hasn't had one in 15 years.

Is Pepperdine even in this discussion? By your dumb logic Hawaii should be booming also., right? They need a good coach and Tempe would be a zoo. Phoenix is currently one of the best cities in the country, we can talk ASU all day if you want. Sounds like you've never been here.
Oh trust I know Tempe. Spent all my college breaks back in AZ. Was running with big names and My cousin lives in Chandler. I know Tempe and Scottsdale very very well. Again nobody cares about ASU except people in that PHX metro. Like I said, ain’t nobody going to Tempe but James Harden. And now that he’s in the league we know why he chose Tempe.

The whining from Illinois is embarrassing.

Move the **** on. There's 2 other championships to play for.

The whining from Illinois is embarrassing.

Move the **** on. There's 2 other championships to play for.

You got some damn nerve , they haven't had any success since 2005 . At least you had decent years under Belien , let them be mad if they want

If the rule accepted was winning percentage, that’s the rule: Michigan’s the champ. If he himself voted winning percentage as a part of the rule being made, he’s also a hypocrite.

Rovell

Pumps Northwestern as getting hot at the right time

Also Rovell: Posts zero tweets today during the game or acknowledging they lost

Back
Top Bottom