The College Basketball Post

Penny can’t figure it out. No real point guard. Lomax isn’t that guy. Has tried Timberlake as well. Tried Emoni. It’s a mess that starts there

Caleb Houstan's recruiting rank was only to get Michigan fan's to subscribe to recruiting sites.

A good solid first signature win for Hubert.

Love that they kept the defensive intensity throughout the duration of the game. This is the UNC squad I’ve been waiting for.

Penny can’t figure it out. No real point guard. Lomax isn’t that guy. Has tried Timberlake as well. Tried Emoni. It’s a mess that starts there

Penny was legit my favorite player as a kid, but I wonder if it's a situation where he was a great player but doesn't have the chips to teach others. Memphis doesn't even look like they have any plan at all on the floor. Emoni pouts if any single thing doesn't go his way. Will they even make the tournament?

They’ll make the tournament. (Memphis)

If UNC plays with this type of intensity every night they’ll be alright

Idk how I landed on it but I watched the whole 2nd half of BYU Utah Valley, it was actually good. I was surprised, also had no idea such a school named Utah Valley existed and it would be a D1 one at that

How does Memphis lose to a UGA squad that was 2-5 coming into tonight’s game?
Memphis doesn’t have a PG or run any offense so that’s the main thing…Then they leaning a lot on 2 freshmen that are still trying to figure it out, they’ll keep losing on the road or to most teams with upperclassmen

Back
Top Bottom