The College Basketball Post

"Sexual Incident" is the cause of Dez's expulsion, word is that it was under investigation since the previous school year they were just keeping it on the dl.

Most big time recruiting is shady, schools are giving out hundreds of thousands to families, friends, coaches, etc to get a player to come to their schools.

Yup, no criminal charges are being filed against him.  There's a lot of speculation that Wells is being used as an example because Xavier is being investigated for their handling of a reported rape between non-athletes.

Last edited:
Xavier falling apart. 2 more guys might be getting ruled academically ineligible there too. I hope Chris Mack is the coach for a long, long time.

Is Christon one of them?

Felt sorry for Farmer but then the surveillance video - eh. not so sorry. but still definitely not even worth 6 months in prison, let alone 3 years.

I mean, he didn't have to pay a dime for those visits. If they're going to pin something on him and the crew of amateurs, that's probably their best bet. Once the 'pros' took over, I doubt you can find much.

phil knight is 79? 

edit: didnt read the whole article....my bad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I mean, he didn't have to pay a dime for those visits. If they're going to pin something on him and the crew of amateurs, that's probably their best bet. Once the 'pros' took over, I doubt you can find much.

This is why UK will never get caught... They have pro's on the job from day 1 :lol:

So Marcus Jordan is staying at Central Florida but not playing basketball? Is he quitting?

That is strange.

He's done with basketball. UCF is ineligible for postseason play so all of their seniors, except Keith Clanton, left.

Right...he could have transferred w/o sitting out but he didn't. I don't get it. He wasn't a bum like his brother. He could have played somewhere and contributed.

Back
Top Bottom