The College Basketball Post

Harrison twins to attend Midnight Madness at Maryland on October 12th......Julius Randle attending the UK alumni game on September 15th

and special guest coach for the alumni game?

:lol:hat

Calhoun wants Ollie to get the job, but they have a new AD if I'm not mistaken right? The new guy probably isn't going to let Ollie be his hire.

Bingo, calhouns done hes just trying to make sure ollie is the next coach by forcing the ads hand

Xavier Rathan Mayes visited Florida State last weekend on an unofficial. Hearing a lot of good things from his camp. Wouldn't be surprised if he did some officials before committing though.

Was with Andrew Wiggins a lot over the summer and he's basically saying "people have no idea". It's weird to see that he's the #1 prospect, but yet coaches are afraid to approach him. I hope Huntington Prep gets into the ESPN NHSI tournament this year. Would be deadly to see this squad go against everyone. Still no time table on recruiting.

Xavier Rathan Mayes visited Florida State last weekend on an unofficial. Hearing a lot of good things from his camp. Wouldn't be surprised if he did some officials before committing though.

Was with Andrew Wiggins a lot over the summer and he's basically saying "people have no idea". It's weird to see that he's the #1 prospect, but yet coaches are afraid to approach him. I hope Huntington Prep gets into the ESPN NHSI tournament this year. Would be deadly to see this squad go against everyone. Still no time table on recruiting.

People keep saying that nobody is even trying they are just assuming Cal got it on lock, Cal's recruiting dominance has become a self fulfilling prophecy. It's crazy to me that only really 2 schools are going after one of the best HS prospects since LeBron.

Last edited:
I hope Duke gets nailed; either that or we'll finally have undeniable proof that NCAA plays favorites, and is a farce of an organization.

Win win situation all around... :lol:

Last edited:
Calhoun wants Ollie to get the job, but they have a new AD if I'm not mistaken right? The new guy probably isn't going to let Ollie be his hire.

Bingo, calhouns done hes just trying to make sure ollie is the next coach by forcing the ads hand

Yup, from what I understand, Calhoun's plan might be to start the season out as coach, but then step down mid-season, which would force AD to name Ollie as the interim, and irrespective of how the rest of the season goes, Ollie would have to be given another shot next season. Calhoun is a sly dog if he pulls this through... :lol:

what tech fans?

i'm just fascinated by the downward spiral of his career. i think he's a good person and can coach basketball... and was rooting for him to get his drinking under wraps and succeed.

Semi Ojeleye :pimp:

Also Trey Lyles picked up a few offers today including Duke/Georgetown

K was in home with Austin Nichols tonight.

Sad that im rarely on here since the switch. Miss my 2nd family

I dont get Lyles. how you gonna commit to us since 2010 and then this summer de-commit from us to "open your options up and look around" :smh: and then go on to say this after we dont attend your open gym

“It really hurt that they didn’t come today,” said Lyles, who was the City Player of the Year as a sophomore, averaging 21.0 points and 14.2 rebounds. “Hopefully I’ll get on the phone with coach (Tom) Crean in the near future and see what’s going on.”

kids good, dont get me wrong, but if after two years you wanna de-commit, dont get upset that we dont show up to your first open gym.

Harvard men's basketball senior co-captain Kyle Casey will likely miss the 2012-13 season, as he plans to withdraw from the school after being implicated in an academic cheating scandal, SI.com reported late Monday night.

Harvard announced on Aug. 30 it was investigating allegations that 125 undergraduates "may have committed acts of academic dishonesty, ranging from inappropriate collaboration to outright plagiarism, on a take-home final exam" for an introductory government course on Congress. According to SI's report, Casey and at least one other men's basketball player are under review for the allegations.

If charged, Casey could face a one-year suspension. However, by withdrawing from registration, he can keep his final year of eligibility and could return to Harvard once the case is settled and rejoin the team.

According to SI, calls and messages to Casey and coach Tommy Amaker were not returned.

Casey is a first-team All-Ivy League forward who helped lead Harvard to the program's first Ivy League title, and to its first NCAA tournament appearance since 1946. The Crimson went 26-5 last season and are the favorite to win the Ivy League in 2012-13.

Kids wanna get in on that recruiting process man, you see all the attention you want to get int on that.

Im praying team Canada can keep him, dude is da goods.

Last edited:
Nah, I still want kid very badly but the second he decomitted, I figured it was bye-bye.

So when is Duke's title getting stripped? Or will the NCAA favor their golden boys?

Back
Top Bottom