The College Basketball Post

Ehh with the overload of guards and the style he plays I almost think its better for Archie to bounce than hang around for UK's sake.

Should have known better when the did the whole hat thing. At least it wasn't LeBryan Nash style, lol.

Cal is running a damn machine down there at UK. :smh:

i still dont understand why lee picked UK.

and only fans of the carolina teams think the ACC shouldnt move the tourtment to NYC

Last edited:
Ehh with the overload of guards and the style he plays I almost think its better for Archie to bounce than hang around for UK's sake.

I think he'd look a lot better in a defined role and just asked to score the ball and attack, might not look so destructive with better parts around him. I'm not a big fan of Aaaron Harrison, though. Not as much as Andrew.

Jerry Meyer tweeted he thinks Wiltjer will transfer. Has heard Gonzaga as a possible(and logical) destination

Aaron's the PG and Andrew is the SG right?

Maybe your right about Archie but with Young/Both Harrison's and possibly still Harrow there are a lot of guards there. Getting Poythress or Cauley too stay is crucial though.

Just walked in the barbershop and saw Randle committed to Kentucky,ish just got real. I was always more impressed with him than Parker. Looks like the only chance UNC has is to get Wiggins, I'm surprised were still in his top four schools.

Maybe the Harrison's will only pass to each other and mess everything up. Only way I see them not winning. :lol:

Still interested to see how he manages this group though.

Last edited:
With more competition at each position he has much more leverage over the players to keep them in line. This season he didn't have that. Those guys could screw around in practice, not work on their games outside of practice and do whatever they wanted during games and he had no other option but to keep playing them. Next season they ride the bench if they pull that stuff. Someone will be trying to take minutes away from them all season long. Proper competition keeps everyone sharp.

furthest north the tournament should go is DC.....move to NYC because of syracuse.....lmaooooo **** outta here

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...01/syracuse-hoops-under-investigation-by-ncaa

The ongoing investigation has apparently grown larger in scope. When asked to characterize how wide-ranging the probe might be, a source with knowledge of the case told CBSSports.com: “Throw a dart at the [NCAA] Manual [and you would hit a violation by Syracuse]."

tumblr_inline_mgn0pb4lu21qggtaq.gif

nah im not buying it...just bc Pitt and Cuse(maybe L'ville) are on the way, move the tourney from Gboro where its been traditionally held for years?

i mean money wise yea i understand but as far as basketball and fan wise it should stay put...ACC tourney in Gboro is big to this conference.

Um I meant especially now with the new members its the most neutral and natural place for that tournament...living in Durham makes me want that even more :pimp:

any of the NTer interested follow the instructions on my IG. Harmless 5 bucks winner take all could turn into something big if enough people get in good luck

Syracuse investigation is the same thing being investigated as before.

Typical for a reporter to write an article about us the day before, because no one would read it in May...

Yawn....been going on for a while, its 90 percent academic related, just hope we dont get the harsh penalties UNC goy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom