The College Basketball Post

Where WWW been hiding?? Haven't heard from the gawd in a minute
nerd.gif
he is a agent now, so got papers on him and cant cheat for coach cal anymore
pimp.gif

Archie, WCS, Poythress, and Harrow all said they'll be back.

but we know how that goes.

They should especially archie he has tons of potential but hes not ready for the league .....but cal failed with this class but next year its looking ugly

Ryan Harrow:
“I can’t go anywhere, so I’ll be here next year.”
“I just gotta get back to Kentucky and start working immediately.”

Alex Poythress:
“I’m not ready.”
“We’ll get it right next year.”

Archie Goodwin:
“If any of us were saying we should leave, we’d all be delusional. None of us need to leave.”
“Next year we have a strong group coming in… We’re all going to continue to get better.”
“(Lamb and Jones) came back and got a championship out of it, hopefully we can do the same.”

Willie Cauley-Stein:
“It depends what my situation is. I want to win a national championship. I want to win a ring before I leave college.”
“If it comes down to, and my family needs me, I’ll go. But if not, I’ll stay and get a couple more years of education and develop.”
“I’m not letting this happen next year. The mentality is gonna be different all from the get-go.”

UK has a really good class next year but without Wiggins/Randle its not neccesarily a shoe-in for this team to be a monster next year. Maybe its just me but I'm not a huge Harrison twins fan from what I've seen of them (they'll still be beasts just not on that Jabari/Randle/Wiggins level). But if they can do what they did last year and have a couple guys from this year stay and the have the others contribute, theyll be damned good.

Money talks though and in a weak draft....

Poythress and Archie should go they are mid 1st round picks.

Caulley-Stein should stay, Dakari Johnson's not that good.

Ryan Harrow can stay if he likes college he can start his career in Europe this year or next year.

Water Fountain should probably just transfer.

Ryan Harrow:
“I can’t go anywhere, so I’ll be here next year.”
“I just gotta get back to Kentucky and start working immediately.”

Alex Poythress:
“I’m not ready.”
“We’ll get it right next year.”

Archie Goodwin:
“If any of us were saying we should leave, we’d all be delusional. None of us need to leave.”
“Next year we have a strong group coming in… We’re all going to continue to get better.”
“(Lamb and Jones) came back and got a championship out of it, hopefully we can do the same.”

Willie Cauley-Stein:
“It depends what my situation is. I want to win a national championship. I want to win a ring before I leave college.”
“If it comes down to, and my family needs me, I’ll go. But if not, I’ll stay and get a couple more years of education and develop.”
“I’m not letting this happen next year. The mentality is gonna be different all from the get-go.”

Last edited:
In the wake of the most embarrassing loss of his time at Kentucky and probably his entire career, John Calipari was done sugar coating things. With the season over, Cal admitted that this team had some major problems: “The stuff I accepted from this team, the program almost got hijacked.”
Cal said that this season, he’s put up with some things he never would in the past in hopes of “saving some guys.” He said that he wanted to keep coaching in hopes that the light would come on for Alex Poythress, Archie Goodwin, and Kyle Wiltjer. Was Sean Woods right at the beginning of the season when he said some of the players weren’t Kentucky material? “Maybe.”
The good news? Cal said that next year, “we are going to have unbelievable competition at every spot. …We will be a tough team next year. I promise you. We will be. Because I can’t sit through that. I can’t take it.” Even better? “Recruiting is in good shape.”
Now, Cal will sit down with players individually to go over their options. He’s already warned them, “you are going to hear the truth.”

Poythress and Archie should go they are mid 1st round picks.

Caulley-Stein should stay, Dakari Johnson's not that good.

Ryan Harrow can stay if he likes college he can start his career in Europe this year or next year.

Water Fountain should probably just transfer.
Yup this is how it should go...but come the summer time 3 of them gonna be in the draft and Harrow gonna say he got family issues at home in GA or something so he can transfer to a school close by and play immediately :lol: :\

Personally, I just don't trust Peyton Siva but Gorgui is a monster and in a down year, they are def. pretty good. But there isn't a clear no. 1 team this year at all like UK last year, they haven't really done anything to separate themselves from the field particularly.

Back
Top Bottom