The College Basketball Post

How come none of these high school kids get *&^% for holding press conferences for their college decision? They haven't even proved themselves yet and acting like prima donnas. These kids have articles about who they cut from their top 10 and how they won't be taking any more official visits. LeBron got so much *&^% and since he never went to college it was his first decision also.
People are obsessed with potential & comparison, especially in athletics. Look through this thread on how high school players are coddled, speculated and how much attention they receive strictly off of potential.
Bron's situation was different, he was already the best on earth, a professional and a grown man when he made his decision though I've never agreed with the backlash.

Jabari 
pimp.gif

We back on top of college basketball boys

HELL YEA! BOI!...cant wait...team will be stacked...for sure going to have to make that trip to NC next year...might be alot from Cali but well worth it...

Just let out the biggest yell at work and these clowns thought I closed a deal.

K just asked errbody "how my @#$% taste?!"

So if UCLA fires Howland, TAMU better fire Kennedy and throw stacks at Howland. What a change of scenery that would be for Howland :lol:

I can dream right?

Tobacco Road has a monopoly on media enhanced prospects the past few years. I give him a better shot than Barnes and Rivers, though.

Last edited:
Jabari to Duke was the word since his visits so Im not surprised at that....

...but damn, prolly the deepest/most talented class Detroit has had in damn near 20 years or so (at least 3 of which are talented enough to be 2-and-through 1st round picks), literally all of which had MSU as their "dream school" at some point, a couple even publicly campaigning for a scholly offer....and Izzo passed on every gotdamn one of 'em. This is what happens when you put all of your eggs in one basket. Left a$sed out.

i kinda wanna see julius randle & andrew wiggins at uk just to see how good that team of freshmen could be

Jabari to Duke was the word since his visits so Im not surprised at that....
...but damn, prolly the deepest/most talented class Detroit has had in damn near 20 years or so (at least 3 of which are talented enough to be 2-and-through 1st round picks), literally all of which had MSU as their "dream school" at some point, a couple even publicly campaigning for a scholly offer....and Izzo passed on every gotdamn one of 'em. This is what happens when you put all of your eggs in one basket. Left a$sed out.

Que?

The 2004 Renaissance team Malik Hairston, Joe Crawford, Marcus Stout, Tejaun Porter, and Carson Butler by itself had as much talent as this class. 2 and through? Who? James Young. Agreed. He's JR Smith Jr, I agree with you there he's not sticking around UK long. But Troy/Rochester Hills is not Detroit. Can't even try and include it.

Derrick Walton? No way. I know we have a recent track record of putting PG's in the league, but again, no. Wesley Clark? Monte Morris? E.C. Matthews? Good guards, but NBA prospects right now?

Izzo will scramble and get someone, all is not lost

Back
Top Bottom