The College Basketball Post

I'm sure you know about him since he's a DMV kid and I definitely don't but I'm not going to say that since I don't think smoking weed is biggest indictment of not caring. Getting caught is.

But yea, between this and the car accident, the whole "Tom Crean" running a tight ship thing is falling apart which is good in my book.

I mean, what can he really do? I dislike Crean quite a bit but both of these instances really seem out of his hands. Plus, these dudes def knew when they were going to get tested, inexcusable. 

Last edited:
@BlueDevilLair: Tyus Jones, Matt Jones, Justise Winslow, Amile Jefferson and Jahlil Okafor are your starters for Duke tonight. http://t.co/fTKcTRhM8i
Matt Jones improvement must be something if he starting over Sulaimon. 

Know y'all Dookies happy Quinn is not starting 
laugh.gif

Nova looked good against some helpless team coached by Rollie Massimino
Yeah, against Northwood University. Didn't know Northwood had a basketball team LOL

The Big East is going to either Nova or Georgetown. Do not see a team outside of those two sneaking in to win the Big East.

Read Matt Jones went off against Livingston. Did him and Grayson Allen jump Sulaimon at the two ? 

Like Matt Jones a lot in high school, glad to see him getting burn. Sheed can't be happy either though.

In other Duke news, Andre Dawkins is in the NBA. Between Travis Wear, Tarik Black and him, I'm dumbfounded.

Like Matt Jones a lot in high school, glad to see him getting burn. Sheed can't be happy either though.

In other Duke news, Andre Dawkins is in the NBA. Between Travis Wear, Tarik Black and him, I'm dumbfounded.

We produce top flight, NBA talent. What did you expect? :pimp:

Duke becoming a black program annually now. :wow:

Dre Dawkins always had the talent, IMO. He's not close to the ******* Wear twins. He came into college early and his sister died. That threw him off track. 3 and D gives him a shot to stick around.

Duke becoming a black program annually now. :wow:

Dre Dawkins always had the talent, IMO. He's not close to the ******* Wear twins. He came into college early and his sister died. That threw him off track. 3 and D gives him a shot to stick around.

He can shoot the 3 and can get up better than most might think, but he isn't a strong defender by any means.

Last edited:
No shocker, but check out what K said about Okafor

"We'll have him this year and he'll be one of the top picks."

NJ sports writer Jeremy Schneider tweeted that UK is again in the lead for Briscoe,any NJ folks heard anything new??

Been meaning to get back to you on this, I heard he's ours to lose according to someone close to the situation. Towns has also been recruiting him heavy as well, even though he probably won't be there next season :lol: .. SJU has a really good shot, can't count them out yet and they have the advantage of being closer to home for Bris .. All signs pointing to us though, if I hear anything out of the ordinary I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom